Classic L2 Servers In Korea

http://www.mmocast.com/lineage-2-ncsoft-open-classic-server/

I wonder if this will come to the US in the future.

ps: ignore if old by any chance, just came across this and didn't see it posted in MxC.

Edited by Universe

From the pictures. the plan s up to Gracia Final. Higher chronicles would depend on the population wanting it or not.

Who knows tho, maybe they stop in IL or sooner or even have servers on diff chronicles (one IL, one GF would rock)

http://m.inven.co.kr/webzine/wznews.php?idx=110393&site=lineage2 from the google translation i saw that it says something about usa so it will probably come in eu too :D:D:D

Interesting read. Thanks.

▲ 하지만 클라이언트는 동일하며, 서버 목록에서 일반↔클래식 서버를 선택할 수 있다

Seems you will connect with the same client from GOD+ live servers oO. Going to be interesting.

Edited by ericvini

That's quite a big project of going thru their old codebase.

Looks like a mix and match of some c2-c3 stuff, then c4-int- and so on.

Would be interesting to see how they balance things and which chronicle they stick to interms of algorhythms and logical calculations.

Gonna suck for EU pservers if it comes - but it's not gonna come thru West that's for sure.

Innova will be first on the spot...which means certain people get access to it atleast.

It gonna be pay-to-play from June 3 while testing server, if there will be one in EU/NA, is free-to-play.

They also announced that in 2 years this server will reach current version, unless there will be a big reaction from the players.

http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1265

Edited by Gries

It gonna be pay-to-play from June 3 while testing server, if there will be one in EU/NA, is free-to-play.

They also announced that in 2 years this server will reach current version, unless there will be a big reaction from the players.

http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1265

Second line is kind of incorrect. Where they stop will depend on the players. They don't seem to want to go to GoD at all, maybe not even more than Gracia (if they get this far).

Current plans are on the pictures.

Edited by ericvini

Second line is kind of incorrect. Where they stop will depend on the players. They don't seem to want to go to GoD at all, maybe not even more than Gracia (if they get this far).

Current plans are on the pictures.

I believe they will go up to Gracia Epilogue,cause after that is when L2 lost a majority of players. Hope it's free-to-play and not pay-to-play

I believe they will go up to Gracia Epilogue,cause after that is when L2 lost a majority of players. Hope it's free-to-play and not pay-to-play

In Korea at least its p2p, always has been. It also has f2p features tho (not as much p2w as here).

Game is C1 now with the according world map.

Like 300 players in the starting zone, killing gremlins was awesome...

They already opened a second server.

Skills acquire method are GOD LIKE - aka their own window, no trainers (I edit this as their SP cost MAY be the same, not sure).

Game is not exactly as it was. Townsare a bit different (for the better).

There seems to be more quests too.

No pictures as I'm too lazy to edit the shots to protect my char name.

One last thing: chars don't have collision detect anymore...lame.

Already got my pvps going tho. Daggers can kill me in 2 hits (DE mage) and I kill them in 1 hit. Lovely stuff. I really miss the collisions tho.

Edited by ericvini