[L2-Scripts Studio]Languages For Lineage 2[Arabic, Vietnameese, Unicode And More]

Dear friends, recently I have encountered that many of you, administrators, want your players to be able to chat in their native languages, although most languages lineage 2 don't support. Therefore we offer you this service. 

Basically your fellow players from France can speak French, if you are from Arabic countries, Arabic, if from far east, Vietnamese or Thai, or many many other languages that you can get here.

The service is unique and one of the kind, if you buy one language it will binded only for your server (with ability to change to another server later of course) so no one can "steal" this feature from your server and no money wasted. The benefits of that you know, you can attract players that don't want to communicate in foreign languages etc.

The price varies and depends on the language you want to insert to lineage 2, for additional information please contact me by skype: talesofwar

Here is the list that languages that lineage 2 client doesn't support and we can make it happen: link

Here is a video of us making an Arabic language inside Lineage 2 client (including grammar): link

If you have any questions, please be kind and add me in skype: Urchika or sguard.soft.

Have a great day!

Edited by l2-scripts

We provide only the client side work (ingame Arabic chat or other languages by request), we do not provide htmls or patch work.

IF Arabic chat is 1 line of code, please share, as far as I know it's about 3 days of initial work that will satisfy the client with grammar rules, clans etc.

Do not say what you don't know please.

can you tell me what part of the code takes 3 days? cause Im already laughing at your bullshit, if you don't provide the patch, the rest is kid's work

I will show you a small part of the code and publically disgrace you in front of everybody if that is your wish.

And again, it's 100% client work, we don't integrate anything to the server if that wasn't clear last time.

I will show you a small part of the code and publically disgrace you in front of everybody if that is your wish.

And again, it's 100% client work, we don't integrate anything to the server if that wasn't clear last time.

Bullshit, disgrace me, Im open to that. You russians are only words, but since you provide no translated html and patch then your work is incomplete and low quality

I will.

About work, I don't know from where you are, my friend, but 300 USD is about 12-15 hrs of a professional C++ coder work salary.

Second of all, translating all the patch and html will cost 20-30 times more (MAYBE MORE), and why? Go to any translator and ask him to translate 10,000 files, you will get like what? 8000-10000 euro price for that? Or somebody is willing to work here for free? Same as for patch.

And 10,000 euro it's for low quallity work.

About the chat, I will post a small portion of the code that we've implemented in the CLIENT. It's a shame that somebody talk too much and knowing nothing about it.

The arabic language is complete including the last LamAlef grammar type. Waiting for PMs :)

untrusted, unskilled, overpriced, retarded, no sense of doing business, piece of shit, scrub, trashtalker

will update the list for more, so people won't pay for your shits

Edited by xdem

Trusted - more than 6 years in la2 developing.

Skilled - working with the best dev in Russian la2 server or client developing.

Well priced - Java or C++ or designers etc. MUST be paid well in order to do a perfect job and service you 24/7 on the clock.

We do have alot sence of business - No client will go unsatisfied, unless it's you my friend, but you will never be our client I supose.

Other insults are being reported right now, go back to school, I suppose your education or your attitude comes from home. But that's Ok you are not insulting me, please, keep bumbing this thread as long as you want!

And have a nice day.

Trusted - more than 6 years in la2 developing.

Skilled - working with the best dev in Russian la2 server or client developing.

Well priced - Java or C++ or designers etc. MUST be paid well in order to do a perfect job and service you 24/7 on the clock.

We do have alot sence of business - No client will go unsatisfied, unless it's you my friend, but you will never be our client I supose.

Other insults are being reported right now, go back to school, I suppose your education or your attitude comes from home. But that's Ok you are not insulting me, please, keep bumbing this thread as long as you want!

And have a nice day.

Bumping? Im not that fool, I answer just a few minutes after you, so no harm is done.

To get in point, you are only words, most of your clients are unsatisfied and hate you, you have the worst rep a project can have, now crawl back to your cave which is full of shit, till you primitive apes invent toilet