[Trick] How To Play World Of Warcraft For Free

WebM0nst3r

Ok Guys Hello Again :P I Found A Little Trick How to Play World Of Warcraft For Free

Yeah yeah It's True :D

You Have To Do 12 Simple Steps

And No is Not Spam Or Trying To Take Your Account

Just Read The 12 Step Above =]

Ok Go To A Sote That Sells Pre-Paid Cards For World Of Warcraft But It's Better To Go To A  Small Store Big Stores are More Suspicious

So Here We Go ^^

• Buy A Pre-Paid Card (Usually 29,00€)

• Return Back To Your Home

• Soak it in warm water for 5 mins

• Get sumthing sharp like a razor and just lift the corner a little (If You Didn't Understand Thi Step See The Image Above)

wowcardsv1.jpg

• Then get a piece of cotton and run it under the corner

• It should lift DONT TAKE IT ALL THE WAY OFF

• Take the code enter it in the box then.

• Then stick it back down,

• take it back and say "i didnt realise that you could pay with credit card, its cheaper.

• get ur money back then have 2 months free gametime, it wont be cancelled

• change shop every 2 months.

If You Make It EXCACTLY it works i made it 3 times

but remember to change shops

and don't go to big shop (in Greece PLAISIO) go in small markets which sell gamecards ;)

OMG Really nice share dude wtf I didnt knew that :D OMG That's called Phreaking I think :D

wow shit ;) hax them up =PppP

Nice share =D

Hide it cause many ppl will do it and all shops will be suspicious and no more Phreaking :D

haha :p

It's awesome dude.Really nice job and if you hadn't taken already karma for this i would give you for sure.

Gj again.

i can assure you that it will work :D

the shop will not be able to control it, since they usualy dont even know what you buyed there! just remmber to keep the receive ;)

really nice share :D

i can assure you that it will work :D

the shop will not be able to control it, since they usualy dont even know what you buyed there! just remmber to keep the receive ;)

really nice share :D

yeah they can't control it inside the World Of Warcraft 60 Days Game Play packet there is a paper which say that you can buy 6 months and pay 10.00€ per month

you can go to shop and tell them that you saw that offer inside the packet and you wanna give the card back (as is ok) so they take it ;)

ok, thats nice! ermm sry for greek

na s pw, den katalava to meros me to vamvaki xD p to vazeis katw apo tin gwnia p sikwses? o.O

ama s einai efkolo grafton alli mia kai sta ellinika ;)

• 2 weeks later...

99% of all stores that sell gametime cards will not give you any type of refund once you have purchased the item and walked out of the store with it. doesnt matter if you opened the box or not.

99% of all stores that sell gametime cards will not give you any type of refund once you have purchased the item and walked out of the store with it. doesnt matter if you opened the box or not.

i don't know what happening to your country but in my country if you have the receive which proves you buy the card from this shop and the card is ok they take it back

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ok, m8 I just wanna add that here in Greece (στο Πλαίσιο για την ακρίβεια) I wanted to buy the Burning Crusade and the Wrath of the Lich King.

But accidentally I bought 2 Burning Crusade copies (yeah I know it's foolish)

I paid, walked out of the store and realised what I did.

So I went back, with the receipt I had just taken 5 minutes ago, and they didn't give me a refund for 1 of the Burning Crusade, they only told me that I could buy something else which costs the same.

Unfortunately WOTLK is more expensive so I just bought a WOTLK and got home with 2 TBC and 1 WOTLK...

Sooooo, don't go to big stores, they probably won't refund...

• 3 weeks later...

ok, m8 I just wanna add that here in Greece (στο Πλαίσιο για την ακρίβεια) I wanted to buy the Burning Crusade and the Wrath of the Lich King.

But accidentally I bought 2 Burning Crusade copies (yeah I know it's foolish)

I paid, walked out of the store and realised what I did.

So I went back, with the receipt I had just taken 5 minutes ago, and they didn't give me a refund for 1 of the Burning Crusade, they only told me that I could buy something else which costs the same.

Unfortunately WOTLK is more expensive so I just bought a WOTLD and got home with 2 TBC and 1 WOTLK...

Sooooo, don't go to big stores, they probably won't refund...

8a sou milisw ellinika gt eisai ellinas,egw p eixa agorasei mnimes ram piga me receipt ustera apo kati mines k oute p tis koitaksane,m dwsane alles,isws etuxes se zwa esu;)

[gr]to plaisio eidika einai polu kalo stis allages

ok mate, i had bought Ram Memories, and i went back to the store (Πλαίσιο) with the receipt some months later, and they didn't check it, they gave me brand new one, maybe you went to a store which the employees was in a bad mood or smthing like that