[Help] Sven Item Build on Sven.

battle furry is a must sven has already 50 % splash dmg so if you get battle furry it will be 80 %

get s&y also for some hp and speed later hot

and also the basic things like treads bracers and few tangos on start

battle fury on sven is useless :S

he has already splash attack

get him monkey king bar / HoT / assault / treads ....manage to get them first and we see later :P

• 1 month later...

first make bracers, then BKB then go for cuirass or satanic if the battle still not yet end, u might consider ur self as a tank or a damager, go for tarasque for tanking and go hyperstone,burize for damage dealer...that is my suggestion though hope it help...

i played with sven alot so you have to trust me that best items for sven raport (money and succes) are:

1) POWER TREADS

2) MASK OF MADNESS (makes you run faster , very usefull, attack faster and life steal)

3) VLADIMIRS OFFERING ( dmg aura , life steal aura , armor and MANA regen)

4) BURIZA ( with ultimate = omg crits)

get these and you will own ...

well everyone have their own unique play, i'll stick with mine...i believe Dota is a team play game whatever the item it doesn't really matter, the real matter is how to use ur item, ur play, and the most important is the tag team...the battlefury can be devastating if u combine it with god strength but even more powerfull with for friend backing u up with some area stun damage like ravage, BKB is not a bad item for dual combo stunning and they can't target u with a nuke or stun, MoM for chasing opponent,APSD, more importantly life steal...so really there is nothing could be bad as long as u know what to do with the item, when is the right time, how to tag with ur partner etc...that is the sole purpose for winning this game...peace ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Tested

1)Treads

2)Battle Fury(ITS *A* MUST)

3)Vladi Offering

4)SnY

5)Heart

6)Quirass

Dont tell me bullshit that its aint working this is tested and whenever i get sven i own with these items

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• rename the l2.bin into l2.exe
    • L2LIVE.PRO- Dynamic Mid-rates Essence Seven Signs GRAND OPENING - July 5, 20:00 GMT+3 (EEST) TEST SERVER IS OPEN - COME AND CHECK IT OUT TODAY! Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu   Server description * EXP/SP: Dynamic (x1- x100 based on your level, *before* Sayha and EXP buffs * Adena: x50 / Item Drop: x10 / Fishing EXP increased / Attribute EXP increased * Simplified gameplay to stay in the loop while not spending hours and hours farming * Starter Pack containing very useful items for beginners * MP replenishing potions with auto-consumption * No overpowered donations L2LIVE shop * All spellbook coupons, pet spellbook coupons and master books are sold via Game Assistant * Additionally you can buy SP pouches, enchanted talismans, pet training guides and various other consumables for Adena and L-Coin * More items such as cloaks, more talismans, agathions, belts, pendants, enchantment scrolls of various grades, evolution stones, etc will be added! Shop server as a shortcut, and all retail-like ways of earning items are still here! L-Coins * Drops with small change and in random amounts from Lv60+ monsters  * All raidbosses drop random amount of L-Coin Pouches generating up to 420 Lcoin per unit. **Grand Olympiad and Events** * Grand Olympiad is held week day * Format is 1v1, unlimited weekly fights  * Heroes are declared weekly at Sunday * There are three automated events - TvT, CTF and Deathmatch, running at evenings * Orc Fortress, Battle with Balok, Keber Hunter, Archievements Box, Daily Gift Calendar provisional events are active too Custom user commands * .offlineplay command, your character will keep playing till death or server restart * .offlineshop command, keeps your shop sitting until all items are purchased * .apon / .apoff - enable/disable HP/MP autoconsume And lots of other small improvements are waiting for you!   Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu
  • Topics