L2-Scripts Lindvior Error Column 'account_Name' Cannot Be Null

akado

Question

Upload please database backup.

I install db and give this error in GS after character creating  :(

ERROR com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Column 'account_name' cannot be null

8 answers to this question

Column 'account_name' cannot be null

This means that you can't left the column account_name empty.

The reasons can be more then 1 this error to appear but here i will give you few clues:

1: Or source problem and doesn't fill correctly database.

2: Incorrect installed database.

3: Wrong edited database column.

And so on...

Does this error occurs before you restore the backup from your database?

Or when it start occurs....

Edited by Stewie

Column 'account_name' cannot be null

This means that you can't left the column account_name empty.

The reasons can be more then 1 this error to appear but here i will give you few clues:

1: Or source problem and doesn't fill correctly database.

2: Incorrect installed database.

3: Wrong edited database column.

And so on...

Does this error occurs before you restore the backup from your database?

Or when it start occurs....

i think is something from source something code is wrong..you have change something from database tables? or you have add any code before this error?

Upload please database backup.

I install db and give this error in GS after character creating  :(

ERROR com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Column 'account_name' cannot be null

i think is something from source something code is wrong..you have change something from database tables? or you have add any code before this error? source work normal and after you change something you got this error? explain better for your problem

Edited by nikosdevil20

i have same problem. character table in db is ok i think. same like in others

man you have clean pack? you use preconf pack? you add new codes in your pack? when show this error? you change something and after show you this error? explain for understund from where is the problem im not in your pc for help you

because in this pack are 2 different databases to install login and game are in different DBs u should open login.bat (file witch install .sql tables and change) and change DB and same step do with game.bat and i say again not starting script .bat but install script witch installing .sql tables to DB :)

(sry for my english :/ )

because in this pack are 2 different databases to install login and game are in different DBs u should open login.bat (file witch install .sql tables and change) and change DB and same step do with game.bat and i say again not starting script .bat but install script witch installing .sql tables to DB :)

(sry for my english :/ )

i have 2 different databases. login separate with game server. db was install correctly. if i change account_name value on "can be null" character create correctly but i must set account to character  manually in database

Edited by karolczuk