Shillen templar !!!

So can you tell me how to use this class some tactics in pvp ,pve , olimpiad..........  ??? ??? and what weapon to use on it dagger or sword (focus, health, haste ) ?? and very important what dyes ?? and what classes i can beat with this class ??? i play on high rates servers so many buffs :) i need all opinions so ill be on forum waiting for reply's :)

OFF topic : how to win in oly with Ghost hunter ?? is it possible ?? can i beat any tank with it ?? ::)

So can you tell me how to use this class some tactics in pvp ,pve , olimpiad..........  ??? ??? and what weapon to use on it dagger or sword (focus, health, haste ) ?? and very important what dyes ?? and what classes i can beat with this class ??? i play on high rates servers so many buffs :) i need all opinions so ill be on forum waiting for reply's :)

OFF topic : how to win in oly with Ghost hunter ?? is it possible ?? can i beat any tank with it ?? ::)

Well Lets start for the shillen templar.....

U said u play on hige rate server , but u have custom armors and tattoos? (that would save me a lot of explanation time)

Weapons:

if u have custom things in server and u have hige atk speed , use forgoten blade (if it is interlude) if it is hellbound use Icarus Sawsword - Destruction  (Health). The best sa is always haste , beacuse in hige rate servers u alredy have the 500 crit chance just whit buffs

(also if u want u could have bow , becuse u have the skill hex that will make u hit criticals very hige)

Armors (Custom , Imperial and if it is hellbound Dinasty heavy weapon mastery , or light dagger mastery)

This has always has alredy good p def and good p atk so what u need are dyes of atk speed

i recomend u +4 dex -4 con  +3 str -3 con and nothing else

always use your own skills (not just your cubics) This are :

Deflect Arrow

Guard Stance

Shield Fortress

Magical Mirror

and if in your server stun shot is 100% also use Fortitude

Tactics , this is something u have to discover your self just remember take always whit u lots of cp and hp pots , cos u may be a tank but u got to keep  your hp up

(to win in olympiad use Ultimate Defense , and if he is a mage use bow if he is another fighter use your sword , i bet u 10k adena u will not lose)

For ghst hunter use search we have alredy speak in a few topics about it

• 5 months later...

oly ST uses a good shield preferably top s grade self buffes of course with a staff wich casts focus and put in your hand a dagger with critical damage or focus........faster more damage then with sword cause of critical chance.....i wont touch dyes cause he is very well balanced for its class......cant spend more hp in oly and no point in useing defence guard stance more p def dont count he has allready a lot just a mana drain for nothing

I find Shillen templar on of the best tanks except DA + pet.. Hex very nice, Touch of Death is very very nice when you reach your 3the class it cancel your target in no time when hp is under 70%.. but still when it comes to pvp I think attack speed is the most important factor not hp.