Admin Watchclan

Lioy

Guest Elfocrash

don't make me to bring you memories when you couldn't type five words in a row, making fun of others doesn't make you more superior.

I speak the language since i was 6. Get your shit together kiddo.

This thread is sad - please all of you grow up.

Why is it so important for you fight over who has the biggest e-penis and fixing small stupid shit?

Write a proper spawn engine mimicking retail - get correct formula's for everything - mimic the retail effect system.

(And if your real pro - start emulating the good AI of l2off for that matter).

Tons of stuff to do beyond weird customs and epenis fighting.

...and just because you know a format for packet S>C - doesn't mean you automaticly can send anything you want as data.

Hence why snoop stopped working - and no one bothered to fix it aka research the actual client handling of data.

Snoop being User-based - is not the same as a Clan based snoop.

So why the hostility in the first place? it's a simple share that be useful.

Come fucking on.

Edited by mcbigmac

This thread is sad - please all of you grow up.

Why is it so important for you fight over who has the biggest e-penis and fixing small stupid shit?

Write a proper spawn engine mimicking retail - get correct formula's for everything - mimic the retail effect system.

(And if your real pro - start emulating the good AI of l2off for that matter).

Tons of stuff to do beyond weird customs and epenis fighting.

...and just because you know a format for packet S>C - doesn't mean you automaticly can send anything you want as data.

Hence why snoop stopped working - and no one bothered to fix it aka research the actual client handling of data.

You dont make any sense, you actually say that snoop works on off interlude files? So its not client related issue but some byte handling mistake from l2j?

Edited by xdem

Guest Elfocrash

You dont make any sense, you actually say that snoop works on off interlude files? So its not client related issue but some data handling mistake from l2j?

It's not working on OFF either.

I did sniff the packets for it a while ago as i already said. I also tried static data on it. Nothing.

The Window does come up so there is a communication aka the key is correct, however the text cannot appear.

Example:

d(ConvoID)s(Name)d(d)d(Type)s(Speaker)s(Msg)

dSddS

Anyone can send 3 ints and 2 strings - doesn't mean client will accept the data.

If client doesn't accept the data, because data is wrong - is snoop broken or is packet data broken?

It's not working on OFF either.

I did sniff the packets for it a while ago as i already said. I also tried static data on it. Nothing.

The Window does come up so there is a communication aka the key is correct, however the text cannot appear.

if the byte order from l2j is wrong static data is useless

my point is are we sure that the order is  dsdds or its dsdsd for instance?

Im refering to Interlude client as far as it works fine with dsdds on gracia clients

Edited by xdem

Guest Elfocrash

if the byte order from l2j is wrong static data is useless

my point is are we sure that the order is  dsdds or its dsdsd for instance?

Im refering to Interlude client as far as it works fine with dsdds on gracia clients

Mate the window pops up which means that this is the packet. The Snoop serverpacket handles the window that pops up and the data inside it. This uses one byte packet number for the whole thing.

As i already told you the byte of the packet is indeed correct, or else the snoop window would not pop up in the first place.

If client doesn't accept the data, because data is wrong - is snoop broken or is packet data broken?

You know better than me that when there is broken data in the packer the console gives an error either a nulled one for the packet or a hex code of where you screwed up. I am no dump :P

Edited by Elfocrash

Mate the window pops up which means that this is the packet. The Snoop serverpacket handles the window that pops up and the data inside it. This uses one byte packet number for the whole thing.

As i already told you the byte of the packet is indeed correct, or else the snoop window would not pop up in the first place.

the opcode pops up the window not the rest bytes, if the rest bytes are wrong the window will popup from the opcode but it will be dead cause it will read broken data it can't understand in order to display

for example you can write

D5 FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

where D5 is snoop opcode and the rest bytes are the rest of the data, it will popup the window but it will be unable to parse the raw data into readable data because its just broken

this will popup a dead snoop window if Im not wrong

Edited by xdem

You know better than me that when there is broken data in the packer the console gives an error either a nulled one for the packet or a hex code of where you screwed up. I am no dump :P

the opcode pops up the window not the rest bytes, if the rest bytes are wrong the window will popup from the opcode but it will be dead cause it will read broken data it can't understand in order to display

Ding.

Sniff from GF and work your way from there ;)

Guest Elfocrash

for example you can write

D5 FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

where D5 is snoop opcode and the rest bytes are the rest of the data, it will popup the window but it will be unable to parse the raw data into readable data because its just broken

this will popup a dead snoop window if Im not wrong

Sniffing the packet you get to that conclusion: CDSDDSS -> (0xd5)(objId)(name)(0x00)(type)(speaker)(name)

How STUPID can you be to fuck up on something that simple as filling that with static data to test?

Ding.

Sniff from GF and work your way from there ;)

Packet Op code is different in GF but the data scheme is the same as the one i already replied.

Edited by Elfocrash

Sniffing the packet you get to that conclusion: CDSDDSS -> (0xd5)(objId)(name)(0x00)(type)(speaker)(name)

How STUPID can you be to fuck up on something that simple as filling that with static data to test?

Packet Op code is different in GF but the data scheme is the same as the one i already replied.

sniffing the data with a phx gives you nothing than what the phx developers "guessed" for that data bytes dude ;p dont trust it

Edited by xdem

Guest Elfocrash

sniffing the data with a phx gives you nothing than what the phx developers "guessed" for that data bytes dude ;p dont trust it

So in all 8 chronicles the packet output is the same but on IL they chose to change it just for a change?

Decoding give you names and numbers. It is not that confussing.

PS: No L2PHX gives you the serverpacket data correctly.

Edited by Elfocrash

because ur phx said dsdsdsd or whatever it doesnt mean that its correct, its just a guess from phx developers, you can also easily change it from ur phx's script folder in your ini files.

So in all 8 chronicles the packet output is the same but on IL they chose to change it just for a change?

Decoding give you names and numbers. It is not that confussing.

its not working, so this guess is fine by me
Edited by xdem

Guest Elfocrash

its not working, so this guess is fine by me

Mate it is not working on OFF too. Can you actually understand that?

L2OFF caput, no tengo snoop.

I hope mcbigmac proves me wrong on that but im not, and im not alone. If someone like Tryskell says that it is not working on off too then it is not.

Mate it is not working on OFF too. Can you actually understand that?

L2OFF caput, no tengo snoop.

I hope mcbigmac proves me wrong on that but im not, and im not alone. If someone like Tryskell says that it is not working on off too then it is not.

L2Off? was there any Interlude leak? no there was just a c3 or c4 im irrelevant with these stuff, but most Int off files are extenders thing that means they dont use the official snoop packets, I dont insist but its a very valid possible scenario that the snoop byte are broken just for extended off files and l2j servers, not the real off Interlude. 

I just dont want to accept that they have the snoop packet not working from client issues