L2Refused:Continue with Sps or Sagittarious??

Alloz all I play at L2Refused(Pvp Server,Gracia,x400). There you must give the last hit to Rb to take the Rb Ring!!

For this reason i do a Sps(spellsinger). Altough for pvp I do a saggitarious

After of 2 weeks I have 2 parts of  light set+20(max for armors) and Dynasty Sword acumen +25 (max for weapons)  Now I don't know what to do ??

Continiue with Sps and trade the 2 parts for Mage armor or i should try to trade my sword for a  bow???

Plz all give me your solutions  Thx  

You say that in 2 weeks you have 2 parts +20 and dynasty sword +25 . So you can trade some of this items for epic jewels :P . Or you can use a very fast bow (if your server has one) at the Raid war.

keep whit sps , for me its best to pvp  (just by thefact , u always get last hit , and is the fastest of all mages) also u said u can get the missing things [u alredy have the most important xD

Continue whit sps  i bet u will get more pvp

Also if u get any good agument such has p def or m def or wild magic QQ u will defeat evryone

Sagittarius is much better than the SpS..in my opinion..but you decide you will play with it :P gl

yeah for pvp...but for rb jewels nah......then you must have big luck thet you get the rb jewels...

i think 1st take the rb jewels then trade for bow and pvp 100%^^

• 1 month later...