Reorganising Forum Categories And Staffer Ranks

Maxtor

Since we dont like to see some sections to show inactive , i decided to compress the forum categories, by removing some of them, and some others moved as subcategories. For example Lineage II section is now in "Top Games" category with League of Legends and World of Warcraft. Also other games are now in one category , called "Multiplayer Games" . Marketplace has moved in one category in "General Section". Also by removing and compressing forum categories, i was thinking to rename "Gold Members" to "Moderators" and add for each board 1 or 2 moderators. To be more specific i want moderators in these categories:

Lineage II General Discussion [Greek] 2 Moderators (Greek Speaking)

Lineage II Cheats [Greek] 2 Moderators (Greek Speaking)

Lineage II Boting [Greek] 2 Moderators (Greek Speaking)

Lineage II Development -> [OFF] General Discussion [Greek] 2 Moderators (Greek Speaking)

Lineage II Development -> [L2J] General Discussion [Greek] 2 Moderators (Greek Speaking)

World of Warcraft 2 Moderators (1 English/1 Greek Speaking)

General Marketplace  3 Moderators (1 English/1 Greek Speaking)

Tech/World News 1 Moderator (English Speaking)

Off-Topics/Spam Topics 2 Moderators (1 English/1 Greek Speaking)

Also we will need 1-2 Moderators for each game: (31 total)

Age of Wushu

Alliance of Valiant Arms

Aion

Battlefield

Blade & Soul

Call Of Duty

Counter Strike

Cabal Online

Continent of Ninth

Diablo III

Crossfire

Eve Online

Combat Arms

Defense of the Ancients [Dota]

Eden Eternal

Heroes of Newerth

Final Fantasy XIV

Guildwars 2

Starcraft

Lord Of The Rings Online

Neverwinter

Ragnarok Online

Raiderz

Rift

Runescape

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Scarlet Blade

Silkroad Online

Tera Online

Minecraft

Grand Theft Auto V

All Moderators will have full access in their specific board, access in Staffers section (special board), no special tag to each moderator (all will be yellow coloured) .

Moderating access can be viewed in this example category

to become a Moderator contact me via pm , or any Global Moderator.

I personally believe that this is a huge mistake. You shouldn't do such a change. I mean, not this change. Indeed you should reorganize the whole forum but not by keeping the same boards. As I said you should create something more attractive like a global portal. Gaming forums ain't that famous anymore, not at least for specific games such as Lineage, cause MxC raised that fast cause of it. You should focus more in categories that concerns the public and not just gamers. Gaming should be a sub category as other stuff as well where there would be more categories for some games like Lineage, LoL and some other popular games. Also giving away keys for specific gaming products or creating some competitions with actual awards and not Rep Points or VIP membership cause for now VIP Membership is useless as there aren't many useful stuff shared these days there would be a better option. Of course you have to spend some time on such changes and also you have to feel it and be willing to try a fresh start and resurrect this forum

Regards,

BonJovi

I personally believe that this is a huge mistake. You shouldn't do such a change. I mean, not this change. Indeed you should reorganize the whole forum but not by keeping the same boards. As I said you should create something more attractive like a global portal. Gaming forums ain't that famous anymore, not at least for specific games such as Lineage, cause MxC raised that fast cause of it. You should focus more in categories that concerns the public and not just gamers. Gaming should be a sub category as other stuff as well where there would be more categories for some games like Lineage, LoL and some other popular games. Also giving away keys for specific gaming products or creating some competitions with actual awards and not Rep Points or VIP membership cause for now VIP Membership is useless as there aren't many useful stuff shared these days there would be a better option. Of course you have to spend some time on such changes and also you have to feel it and be willing to try a fresh start and resurrect this forum

Regards,

BonJovi

focus where? the only sections that are active here are mainly lineage boards . doing something new will not attract new members.

You are just looking for more whores to do your job and as they will be moderator their e-penis will get bigger.

For some wierd reason you think this will get activity to the forum. Not gonna happen. 

Other things might

such as? you see , you dont know.

New categories in combination with advertise via the social media and such networks will bring new members. As I mentioned before you have to put some real effort over here and pay some attention to the board for real. It will take time but it will work, you'll have to work but you'll be rewarded after it, as it would worth it. Categories like: 

[GR] Το παρακάτω στο είχα στείλει σε pm αλλά δε το πήρες και πολύ στα υπόψην πιστεύω.

Πολιτική, Θρησκεία, Αθλητικά, Μουσική, Τεχνολογία (Τips, Tricks, Widgets κτλπ), Gaming ( το οποίο και ήδη υπάρχει εξάλλου), Gossip, Θεωρίες συνωμοσίας (αυτό πουλάει πολύ), Κόμικ, Βιβλία, Κινηματογράφος, Καθημερινότητα, Νυχτερινή Διασκέδαση, Έρευνες, Παιδεία & Εκπαίδευση (οι περισσότεροι είναι φοιτητές ή μαθητές). 

Επίσης ως ιδιοκτήτης φόρουμ με αρκετά μεγάλο community μπορείς να έρθεις σε επαφή με εταιρίες όπως η SEGA, η Activision, NC Soft, Razer ή με τα τμήματα επικοινωνίας των παραπάνω εταιριών στην Ελλάδα ή με ιδιοκτήτες καταστημάτων οι οποίοι θα παραθέτουν δώρα τα οποία θα μοιράζονται μέσω διαγωνισμών στο φόρουμ. Κλειδιά για παιχνίδια, μινιατούρες και ένα σωρό τέτοια πράγματα, έτσι το φόρουμ μέσα από τους διαγωνισμούς θα ακουστεί και θα μεγαλώσει και πάλι σταδιακά. Στους κανόνες μπορεί να αναγράφεται για τον κάθε διαγωνισμό απαιτείτε ο Χ αριθμός post ή να είσαι VIP ή απλά να αφορά μόνο τα VIP ή τα VIP να διαγωνίζονται για κάτι ακόμη μεγαλύτερης αξίας ή περισσότερης ποσότητας, έτσι θα κάνεις τα Subscription του forum πιο δελεαστικά για να αγοραστούν και βέβαια με διάφορα boards στο VIP Section με ειδικά share κτλπ θα ανεβάσει και την αξία του να είσαι VIP. Αυτή τη στιγμή οι διαφορές των VIP με τα Regular Members είναι μικρές και για αυτό δεν πουλάει πάρα πολύ, όπως πουλούσαν δηλαδή κάποτε. 

•  

Guest Elfocrash

such as? you see , you dont know.

Ofc i know. Have you heard of, well i dont know, MINECRAFT?

It develops in the same way as Lineage 2 does but well it have 100 million players.

It develops in the same way as Lineage 2 does but well it have 100 million players.

there is already minecraft category: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/173-minecraft/

also continue here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/177575-what-do-you-really-think-maxcheaterscom-needs-v2/

That's another interesting point.