hellbound [L2J] Pvp4You

4you

Gm's never onn, worst balance ever seen for 7 years, mages hit 150 dmg to Male dd's.

Im always on , and show my screen where mages hit 150 :) If you dont like server you always free to leave it.  About balance need to talk when you are full with skills , with armors , gun and with good buffs . If you come from interlude so its your problem . It h5 server so read about all classes , duelist tank and etc . And read announcement when you login to server   " if you dont like server just exit " . 

Im always on , and show my screen where mages hit 150 :) If you dont like server you always free to leave it.  About balance need to talk when you are full with skills , with armors , gun and with good buffs . If you come from interlude so its your problem . It h5 server so read about all classes , duelist tank and etc . And read announcement when you login to server   " if you dont like server just exit " . 

same here DMSNG is not lying.

sph full +12 skills +15/30 valakas full buffed and i was hitting a random sps for 220 dmg normal (both no clan).

u need to rework the balance part on ur server coz i saw the same reports on ur forum.

personally that was the reason i didnt play in ur server + ur activity is kinda low.

• 2 weeks later...

I see ppl like farm servers :) And what about ballance ? same shit at ll server and you cryed everywhere :) So i closed server cos i see many ppl like farm not pvp :P And with full gear balance is at every server same shit.. GL

pvp , re-open the server ....this was one of the best pvp servers arround ...stupid ppl allways complain ...u know the kids ...just re-open it and add more things to it like god sets with same stats as elegia and p.def + god cloaks and will be alot of fun ...kmon open it

Boss u just need to fix the bleed because is OP and wrong , make a good pvp zone like antharas layr entrance , balance a little dmg of duelist/tyrant/tank , add god sets with same stats and same p.def as elegia "just for texture fun " and god cloaks ...and trust me the srv will rox :) i had alot of fun on this srv ..mass pvp etc ..open it again with features that i said upper and u will see how many will be on :)