Skills Damage Escalation L2J Freya

DBSK

Question

5 answers to this question

Formulas, everything related to calcDamage where skill != null

Since i'm new on this, can you please be more specific and show me an example ? I would so appreciate that.

The skills seem to deal the same damage with a +0 and a +20 weapon maybe with a slight difference - let's say 30-40 damage, same goes for p atk buffs, they only buff the F1 properly and 10-15 damage to the skills.

The skills seem to deal the same damage with a +0 and a +20 weapon maybe with a slight difference - let's say 30-40 damage, same goes for p atk buffs, they only buff the F1 properly and 10-15 damage to the skills.

dude :)

It depends on skills . Some already scale(or are supposed to scale) with p.atk - gladiator skills for instance, while others don`t scale to p.atk - daggers skills for example(or they scale in such way that it`s barely visible, as you said). It all depends on the formulas, it`s simple, just modify them accordingly, depending on what results you want as xdem said.

Edited by zerovelo