interlude [L2Off] L2Max

Lineage2Max

• 2 weeks later...

Good concept, but why are endgame quests boosted so much? It will last longer if you make S grade a little harder...

Cuz xp is x15,not x5.

Exactly! You will start farming Varka in 2-3 days...fast S sets/weapons. Just my pov

if you want an hard life,don't join a x15,

go join somethnig like 1x,right?

also may be YOU gonna farm varka/ketra in 2-3 days,

people with a life/work/girl/dog/friends will farm varka/ketra in 2 months or more.

in the end,

why think getting S grade means "game over"?

it means only "go camp epics and get pvp",

that what interlude is about.

Dude, you think doing Varka in 3 days is no life? It's x 15 with buyable 2nd class; you'll be 40 in two hours max, lol. You don't even have to drop books, which makes things easier...

in the end,
why think getting S grade means "game over"?

It's not me who thinks that way, it's the majority...unfortunately! I don't have a problem, but why not make it harder since S is the top gear in this chronicle? You can pvp just fine with C or A grade you know. And since when you can pick w/e recipe you want?

I recently played in a x15 srv and no,it didnt take me 2 hours to reach 40,not even close. Unless u got a sph/necro and spend 24h in front of da pc,u wont reach varka in 2/3 days.

apart the numbers of days you need to make 80 in S grade,

there is a thing i still don't understand,seriously,may be i'm too old i don't know,

but wtf,this game should be about getting top level,getting friends ingame,

pvping all time and having fun with your friends.

why the hell people get end game and quit jumping servers again and again,i really don't know.

talking about me,

i've just quit innova retail and i'm looking for a private server to play 1-2 hours a day,

and still havent found a suitable server:

always cause the server had low numbers of players and admins simply quit.  >.<

why the hell people get end game and quit jumping servers again and again,i really don't know.

I don't get it either, but that's what people do! Everyone rushes to get first Queen Ant, first 3rd class, first Baium, first heroes.. They lock all the important raids, epics, oly and then complain about no competition. On a mid rate server, that's a matter of days not weeks. That's why I said S gear should be a little harder...