high five Anti Bot For H5 Client

Protect your server from bots and auto clickers with a few bucks! No reason to pay a fortune to lameguard or any other outdated project in order to protect your server from 3rd party programs! We provide protection against all well known programs bots and autoclickers and we can add more after requests.

Prices: 

25e per IP (Protected from: L2phx, l2tow, l2walker)

If you're interested in buying the antibot source and build your own project, you have to contact me in private (PM) cause price is negotiable.

Thanks

So in other words "it's totally cool and works and is cheap and is unique" - but you can't provide a public test.

You can't explain any features or technical facts about how it works and\or is different from any leaked stuff or current protection offerings.

....wtf is wrong with you?

Ninja Edit:

"We have a local server that is hosted".

Do you realize that sentence contradicts itself - or did you hope people would just buy it and not think about it?

Edited by mcbigmac

Could you explain us how does it work?

You're providing protection against 3rd programms us you say like "L2Phx,L2Walker,L2Tower"

Client/java protection?

What's your requirements, what do we have to do? Use your own patch system, your own jar? or what?

I'm talking about the loginserver side.

the only "test" we can do is on a local server which is hosted for testing purposes.

No Doubts.

Edited by Nicølas

So in other words "it's totally cool and works and is cheap and is unique" - but you can't provide a public test.

You can't explain any features or technical facts about how it works and\or is different from any leaked stuff or current protection offerings.

Public test = You login to my local server using any 3rd program you want. 

@Nicolas, I mostly provide client files (.dll), since java side is not that hard to create, but I can help you with both if you want.

I'd like to test it.

You don't explain any technical features regarding it - or anything at all.

Ergo - it seems like you haven't actually written anything yourself - but i could be wrong...

Edited by mcbigmac

I'd like to test it.

You don't explain any technical features regarding it - or anything at all.

Ergo - it seems like you haven't actually written anything yourself - but i could be wrong...

Send me a PM with your skype and we can make a test.

@Nicolas, I mostly provide client files (.dll), since java side is not that hard to create, but I can help you with both if you want.

It's not about me, be sure that i know how to protect my server against 3RD Programms :D ,

but your topic is imperfect.