[Exploit]Pk burning

An exploit that might be usefull in some low rate servers is this one. ;D First You must do the bug with the zariche or akamanah ( http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=20586.0 ) . Then after 2-5 days you will notice that the zariche or akamanah has dissapeared.The exploit is that when the weapon will dissapear your pk points will be 0 :o . Worked for me in l2core (where i found it by accident :P ) .

P.S : DON ' T try it on high rate servers where pk count is important :P

P.S(2): It only works in some servers...so don't blame me if it doesnt work for you ;)

just do sin eater quest lol

i think i can do the sin eater quest then to wait 5 days :D

Well... in some servers sin eater can be taken only from quest or costs like 10kk AA. And in others its free :P . I just offer an other solution that always costs... nothing  ;)

Well... in some servers sin eater can be taken only from quest or costs like 10kk AA. And in others its free :P . I just offer an other solution that always costs... nothing  ;)

go in hardrins privat academy theres a judge there on a stone you need to make a quest that requires 20 min

go in hardrins privat academy theres a judge there on a stone you need to make a quest that requires 20 min

Yes I agree...but with this ''trick'' you can have the zariche or akamanah (for a while :P ) and after some time you will get your pks burned too ;) . So its just an other solution . Both ways are good 8)

(But this one is a lot better ;D )

Yes I agree...but with this ''trick'' you can have the zariche or akamanah (for a while :P ) and after some time you will get your pks burned too  ;) . So its just an other solution . Both ways are good  8)

(But this one is a lot better  ;D )

well ur thing works ;D if u have a thing to do who takes 5 days and u r out of home just do it ;D

I'm glad that works for someone (except me :P ) Maybe i will hide it for some posts if works for other ppl too. :D

Edit: Ok its now hidden :P . If it works in more servers i will increase the postcount.