[Hi5][Interlude] Development Services

Hello community.

I have some free time and I need some extra money, so, I'm offering my skills as a developer to help you guys, with your servers.

- Things that I can do:

• Create custom mods: create custom mods as rankings, systems, commands, structures, and many others.
  • Rewrite stuff: I can improve the codes that you alredy have on your servers.
  • Create events: if that's your need, I can create events like TvT, DM, CTF, etc.
  • Fix bugs: every server has its bugs, and I can fix 'em. I have a really extense knowledge on High Five and Interlude chronicles, I know how everything must work.
  • Write official stuff: as every mid/low server, everybody needs missing stuff like quests, instances, zones, etc. I can code them for you.

- Why I'm selling my services and not creating my own server?

Simple, because I dont want to get mad or stressed by doing all by myself on my own server.

- How could you trust me?

Easy, I'm not that kind of kiddo looking for ruin somebody's work.

I'm doing this because i need extra help to pay my studies and to improve my codding knowledge.

- And what about the price?

I'm not that kind of person who asks 100e for a 5 lines code.

I've been selling complete mods just by 15-10e.

So I think the price is not a problem, I'm very flexible. As I said before, i'm looking for some extra help, not becoming rich.

- Where can we talk?

My skype is: lotriem or my e-mail is: l2jlotriem@outlook.com

Add me or send me an e-mail and we can talk.

Thanks in advice.

Lotriem.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...