Facebook Account Hack

• 2 weeks later...

Use backtrack.

It's not so easy to catch this user with fishing

Or simply he can send a keylogger to his victim. :)

Tried, but he is not stupid :P

(backtrack website copier)

Or simply he can send a keylogger to his victim. :)

Well I said backtrack because with SET app is more easy. You just send him a link . Example: 'Please help me. I need some likes on this page. Paste link. ' He click it . Needs to log in Facebook (fake one) and you just sit back and watch how user and pass appear in console and saves in log file. Be smart. Fool him some how. :)

Edited by xeL

Well I said backtrack because with SET app is more easy. You just send him a link . Example: 'Please help me. I need some likes on this page. Paste link. ' He click it . Needs to log in Facebook (fake one) and you just sit back and watch how user and pass appear in console and saves in log file. Be smart. Fool him some how. :)

I know how backtrack is being used in such situations. I was curious to learn some years ago because thats how exactly I was scammed in a facebook game. ;P

I know how backtrack is being used in such situations. I was curious to learn some years ago because thats how exactly I was scammed in a facebook game. ;P

Happens :)

"Use backtrack..."

Backtrack(now Kali) is just a linux distribution lol. Tell him which tools to use.

I think he is able to watch some vids on youtube :p

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...