Lf L2Jdeveloper For Long Partnership (Hi5 Project)

As topc says im looking for a l2jdeveloper for an hi5 project, the partnership will work only as team.

I decided to work on a high five project high rate, for the beautyness of the game im not planning to get rich among time with this.

I am waiting for people that willing to share our empaty about this game with us and build something nice.

Payment will be discussed once you add me on skype and start a conversation.

Skype: mr_ionutz    (Bucharest -  Romania)    - Once you add me on skype send the message about what u reffer, to let me know is about the developing services.

Edited by Stereotype

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As topc says im looking for a l2jdeveloper for an hi5 project, the partnership will work only as team.

I decided to work on a high five project high rate, for the beautyness of the game im not planning to get rich among time with this.

I am waiting for people that willing to share our empaty about this game with us and build something nice.

Payment will be discussed once you add me on skype and start a conversation.

Skype: mr_ionutz    (Bucharest -  Romania)    - Once you add me on skype send the message about what u reffer, to let me know is about the developing services.

Scammer!

hohohohoho

Good luck Mounara <3

• 2 months later...