Geodata Freya Version 1.0

Cronia

Hi Guys.I Like To Share You This Geodata For Freya!!!

Download : Here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Questions :

Question : What Is Geodata?

Answer    : Geodata Is a mechanism For avoider Some Bugs as to the hit Back From Items (Trees,Rocks,Builds) Or For Doing Wall Pray....

Question : You Test And Work?

Answer    : Yea , It's Work Perfect For All Area's

Question : How Instal?

Answer    : This Is Easy , Go To GameServer / Config / Geodata.properties

# [True] Download geodata in RAM (using about 2 GB).
# [False] Do not download geodata in memory. Read from the hard disk.
# INFO: Better [true]
ForceGeodata = False  <----- True

# -1 = Pathnode (search path) enabled.
# If ForcePathNod = true, it requires about 2 GB
# If ForcePathNod = false, then the required rate of screws 7200
# Test function! There may be mistakes! 
GeoData = 0                <------ 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

geodata_501.png

Some Informations :

Description: LZ Geodata Java 
Chronicles: Freya 
version: 1.00
Size: 186.02 MB (Zip File)
Flooded to: letitbit 
Kit: 203 maps 

I Hope To Help One People with this Share!!!

(Please If Like Download If No Like No Spam And Ignore This Post)

Edited by Cronia

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I download your geodata look very good just i ahve one problem if someone can help me to solve it please...

GS say me :  java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:unable to create new native thread........

Can someone help me to solved that?

I download your geodata look very good just i ahve one problem if someone can help me to solve it please...

GS say me :  java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:unable to create new native thread........

Can someone help me to solved that?

i think this problem is from your ram....geodata if i remember correct use 3giga from ram for load geodata....im  not sure if this is your problem

i think this problem is from your ram....geodata if i remember correct use 3giga from ram for load geodata....im  not sure if this is your problem

Im using Windows 7 64-bit with 8giga ram....but when i add geodata gs can't finish when loading geodata files and i have that error...:((

Im using Windows 7 64-bit with 8giga ram....but when i add geodata gs can't finish when loading geodata files and i have that error... :((

something say about memory  OutOfMemoryError for this i say you for ram...this error you got when try load geodata or when all finish load and when try connect you get this error?

something say about memory  OutOfMemoryError for this i say you for ram...this error you got when try load geodata or when all finish load and when try connect you get this error?

When i run GS and is the time to java load geodata say that error and don't let GS to finish.

Allocate more ram for the GS. Right click on startGameServer.bat and change Xmx, you need at least 1,5-2GB

java -Xmx2G -cp ./libs/*; net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer
Edited by SweeTs

• 5 months later...