[Tool] L2Brut 1.4 Full Version!

Already generating a MASM listing for that.. i'll post it when it's finished..

Anyone can help me find a TOKEN?

I know there is a guide in the l2 bots section .. but i can't get it done

Server is C4 so i used the Artmoney method.. but i don't receive any data.. i can't even select the l2.exe progress with my version.

So if there are any other methods to find a Token.. please let me know..

Or people so kind to help me with this (can't take long) pm me

Regards

EDIT : i will not post the list xD... reason = file is already over 250mb and counting (only 5 characters lon now)

1 post for download la2brute 1.4 english version plz guys

ThX......

Go to my thread L2 Hacks AIO and download brute from there.

and the point is?u hack the account few days later ''if its a good admin'' ull be banned :) also u need a big pasword list and logins so its kinda hard with it :S by me it works but i cant scan much time i can start and i can scan maby 20 psw then the server keeps rejecting...

and the point is?u hack the account few days later ''if its a good admin'' ull be banned :) also u need a big pasword list and logins so its kinda hard with it :S by me it works but i cant scan much time i can start and i can scan maby 20 psw then the server keeps rejecting...

Well if you hack an account the admin can see your ip but if you got a router theres no use or you can use a proxy ;D