Fps Rate

Vision

Anyone knows how much FPS you need to have? I mean i got 30-40 maximum in LoL is that normal? Or I need something better than this?

Edited by PrisM

This Fps are stable? I mean in a fight/teamfight this fps will remain like this or will drop lower? Also what video settings you use in game?

My video options are normal. And my maximum FPS Rate in teamfights its 40. 

I find your fps decent.. i use high settings with window's aero off .. and no other application on when i run lol and my fps are like yours.. ofc my pc components are 7 years old so i must not complain :P , the point is if those fps are annoying for you.. you think that you should have more fps? Post your pc specs if you want..

40 is average...a good scenario would be having 60-75.

The human eye can't capture frames above 65,unless ofc you 're a machine.

Even if you reach 110 with a beast PC like the livestream guys you -literally- won't see any difference at all...

On the other hand,the difference between 40 and 60 is quite noticable and i think it will greatly affect your gameplay.

Edited by Eagle_Eye

I find your fps decent.. i use high settings with window's aero off .. and no other application on when i run lol and my fps are like yours.. ofc my pc components are 7 years old so i must not complain :P , the point is if those fps are annoying for you.. you think that you should have more fps? Post your pc specs if you want..

40 is average...a good scenario would be having 60-75.

The human eye can't capture frames above 65,unless ofc you 're a machine.

Even if you reach 110 with a beast PC like the livestream guys you -literally- won't see any difference at all...

On the other hand,the difference between 40 and 60 is quite noticable and i think it will greatly affect your gameplay.

So I have problem with that 40 it's not enough.

Your Pc components are sufficient or better for this game? If you run other heavy application's on the background dont expect more fps..

Well, the thing is that you need 80-90 fps for high requirements games. For example in LoL I have 40 maximum, and when I open Assassins Creed III in some Towns in America it drops in 10 and the pc stucks due to lack of FPS. Its a same because my graphic card its expensive. Maybe CPU Faults its kind of old.

- AMD Athlon x64 Dual Core 2.6Ghz.

Edited by PrisM

Maybe your cpu bottlenecks with the gpu?

Nahh I dont think so.

Firstly, I asked before I put the current graphic card. Second, I have AMD as a CPU and AMD as a Graphic Card its a perfect combination.

My card : http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?cid=1&gid=3&sgid=1073&pid=1405&psn=&lid=1&leg=0

CPU : http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/K8/AMD-Athlon%2064%20X2%205200%2B%20-%20ADA5200IAA6CS%20(ADA5200CSBOX).html

Edited by PrisM

I have my pc since 2008 and i'm playing league of legends with 65-75 fps , all options are "very high" and still no problems.

You got better CPU and graphic card than me. So my advise is to check options and try to change screen resolution (i got 1650 x 1050)

Also i would also suggest to download Driver Booster that updates everything.

Well, after an update for my graphic card the truth is very sad.

When I stay in lane 60 fps when the teamfight came 10 fps lol.

I had the same problem bro until i Uncheck Wait for vertican Sync and Make the FPS unstable

The problem who i had was in TeamFights the FPS goes from 40 to 10 and i was lagging like hell when imagine first i die and after 2 seconds i see it on my screen

With that Settings my FPS increased to 110 and TeamFights its droped to 60 I dont have problem anymore

To improve ur Video Game setings its good to download a program to improve ur FPS download for example the Razer Game booster program i have it but i dont know if its make anything :P

Edited by Dante44®

I had the same problem bro until i Uncheck Wait for vertican Sync and Make the FPS unstable

The problem who i had was in TeamFights the FPS goes from 40 to 10 and i was lagging like hell when imagine first i die and after 2 seconds i see it on my screen

With that Settings my FPS increased to 110 and TeamFights its droped to 60 I dont have problem anymore

To improve ur Video Game setings its good to download a program to improve ur FPS download for example the Razer Game booster program i have it but i dont know if its make anything :P

razer game booster is fake.