Signature

Stev0

hello guys i have a request xD
so i want 2 signatures for this forum

so the first one i want  it to be anime related  gif or jpg  and to have my name on it    Stev0      (the character is up to you)   :)

and the second one is again anime related gif or jpg but this time i want you to use a character i like "Sakata Gintoki" and  ofcourse  i want my name to be written on it  xD   you know    Stev0

Thanks for your time :)

PICS:

ZX9aUi5.jpg

CfdzOys.png

Edited by Stev0

hello guys i have a request xD

so i want 2 signatures for this forumso the first one i want  it to be anime related  gif or jpg  and to have my name on it    Stev0      (the character is up to you)   :)

and the second one is again anime related gif or jpg but this time i want you to use a character i like "Sakata Gintoki" and  ofcourse  i want my name to be written on it  xD   you know    Stev0Thanks for your time :)

Basically it's the same thing you don't need two signatures. You need one with render.

When I found some time I will do it for you.

if any1 else wants to try to make a signature for me i will gladly accept it :P
if i get many signatures i will have a lot to choose from and you will be able to show you skills in PS  xD

• 3 weeks later...

Images are not working for me, I need to register in a forum..

Drag them in your broswer and post link or find them in google.

i uploaded them in imgur now you will be able to see them. and thanks for your response :)

can't see the second image, don't know why.

anyway, here it's a simple signature by me.

oqxi5t.jpg

Edited by Andrew™

its cool bro but you could do better xD thanks for your try i will use it but if some1 makes a better one i will change it :) thanks for your time. :)

Edited by Stev0

its cool bro but you could do better xD thanks for your try i will use it but if some1 makes a better one i will change it :) thanks for your time. :)

i can't make better couse i'm not home, and i'm using iPad air  :/