Signature

Stev0

i thought the rules were the same in every section :S anyways how can i keep my topic in the first page then? (it does not say anything about it in the rules now that i give it a quick look)  and thanks for warning me ;)

First rule of forum, a quick look :)

1: Spamming is not allowed
      One word replies, multiple posting, post hunting is not allowed.
      Bumping is allowed only in marketplace one time  per day(24hours).
      Posting in someone else's thread, where last reply is 6 months before( 1 month for request topics) is not allowed.
      Avoid posting "Wrong Section" and "Request for lock" etc.
    Punishment: 1st is warning, 2nd pm , 3rd permanent ban.

I already answered about this.

I consider it as a need (Request) from the owner of the topic and this is the only reason for bumping.

Do it every 24 hours but if you see no response its useless to bump just ask for lock.

Edited by Universe

so i can bump every 24 hours ? thats what i been doing maybe some1 wants to try his skills dunno should i stop doing this "bump" thing? i dont want to get banned :S

so i can bump every 24 hours ? thats what i been doing maybe some1 wants to try his skills dunno should i stop doing this "bump" thing? i dont want to get banned :S

You will not get banned but don't fill your topic with 54 pages of bumps. That's what I'm saying.