interlude [L2Off] Aegisnetwork X15 Retail Like!

ignitewtc

And Again, Our vote system doesnt work that way.Im not going to explain the multiple reasons why that cheap cheat doesnt work with us.

you dont respect my work ?

this is not cheap cheat man .

We reached yesterday a peak of 300 players, not so high but still growing.

Come to play with us!

Saludos

Its fine for a start.

Admin kinda messed up with the server. He said there won't be any donations, and a couple of days later he added sub + noblesse items in the list. Even worse, he added top life stones and oly staffs! Totally unfair donations, especially for retail like servers. Then people complained and he removed quest items but he kept the life stnes, lol! It hasn't got any major bugs and it is stable but they can't keep their word. You never know what to expect from this server...

Admin kinda messed up with the server. He said there won't be any donations, and a couple of days later he added sub + noblesse items in the list. Even worse, he added top life stones and oly staffs! Totally unfair donations, especially for retail like servers. Then people complained and he removed quest items but he kept the life stnes, lol! It hasn't got any major bugs and it is stable but they can't keep their word. You never know what to expect from this server...

http://aegisnetwork.us/?page=account&donate

Haters gonna hate no matter what, if to listen to ppl is messed up with the server, then its ok.

im not trying to sell this project because we are not getting any cent with it...
...thats one of the reasons because we choise a retail style with no donations, because we want a long term server

You promised a server with no donations, but you didn't keep your word! Isn't it true that you had donation for sub and noblessed irems? Didn't you put Top LS 76 ans Oly staffs in the donation list too? All those things were available yesterday, but you removed them because people complained! I'm not hating, if yoou noticed  I said server's stable without bugs etc. I was enjoying the server til you changed things...dunno what to expect. I'm not sure you won't mess it up again