interlude [L2Off] Aegisnetwork X15 Retail Like!

ignitewtc

People claiming for new players, new clans, for this usually you must advertise, a server that don't have advertise means low population. They added donations to get banners and achieve more players, is right, that they said won't add, but is also good that they remake their mistake from donations. Hopzone, is very expensive, they had banners there, Topzone 1 banner too, this means money. Meow said " We have payed our rent for 1 year and we won't add donations becouse we won't need" but he did not figured that he will need more players, advertisement, in a short way, money to pay those.

I think this was the only problem, but I also think they solved it well.

Hopzone/topzone is scam! People actually buy votes there or cheat the system (very easy to do with a vpn or a proxy) to see their server on the 1st page etc. Some servers  have only 150-200 ppl but the votes are like 1k or more. Don't give those f*ckers money, better spend it on the server. What I don't like is the fact you can run 3-4 boxes at the same time (pp-bd-sws-main) and that there are too many bots. Let's hope the community will grow now that he removed those donations

Let me tell you why you have no people..

1. You allowed multiboxing on a retail-like mid server. People who like support are screwed! Everywhere you go, you see buff bots following some destro or mage. 1+1 is more than enough.

2. No anti-bot protection. In the first days of the server, there were people botting hardins, dv, vos..basically everywhere!

3. You made a huge mistake by allowing cursed weapons since day 1. People abused it non-stop.

4. No economy. Adena drop rate is too high. Aslo quest rewards are also too high.

5. Herb drop amount is insane. Even x2 hp mobs drop 3-4 herbs.

6. No serious advertisement.

7. You lost some people when you added those donations.

Edited by Ellys

Let me tell you why you have no people..

1. You allowed multiboxing on a retail-like mid server. People who like support are screwed! Everywhere you go, you see buff bots following some destro or mage. 1+1 is more than enough.

2. No anti-bot protection. In the first days of the server, there were people botting hardins, dv, vos..basically everywhere!

3. You made a huge mistake by allowing cursed weapons since day 1. People abused it non-stop.

4. No economy. Adena drop rate is too high. Aslo quest rewards are also too high.

5. Herb drop amount is insane. Even x2 hp mobs drop 3-4 herbs.

6. No serious advertisement.

7. You lost some people when you added those donations.

+1

reopen with those changes

I'm pretty sure the 100 people left won't join again if he decides to wipe/reopen. One other thing, people should not bother with l2 servers if they don't have the time to be online for at least 8 hours a day. You can't fix all the problems in 20-30 minutes! What bothers me the most is that there aren't any other projects like this one, it's either grind fest on low rates or lol mid pvp servers with npc buffers and mana potions..