Server Protect

drogata

Hi gusy i have one big problem realy im made , in my server have one cheater who can create items +65535 dont know how me make this  , i was banned him 4 time but he dont have static IP and he  have router and he can change IP adress evrytime when he restart router , pls tell me your ideas how i can protect server from him ?

Sorry if i post this is worn selections , i was send 2 PM to global moderator TheMentaL and NobLe when him was online but he dont answer me

1.) You are in wrong section (Someone move it please)

2.) If you want to fix this error you have to edit some java files..That will be hard for you if you don't know java...So there is only one way...

www.go.to.learn.java.com ....

how....to fix... when i dont know how he make wepons +65535

There was a script on this forum that bans everyone that makes a weapon more than Max Enchant search it :)

or better delete ur server man if u dont know nothing! :s

Is it preconfigured pack? -.-"

Sorry but everyone have a server and gets hacked and asking for a solution here =D

how....to fix... when i dont know how he make wepons +65535

The only way to fix this error is to learn java..This is what I have to say. Just search over the google for java e-books and start reading!

bla bla bla tnx PROs  now i know how he make this ... he was haked one gm access  and he is creat item with him ....

tnx PROs

Just Ban His -beep- and let him Die! Haha...Someone lock the topic please!