awp training tutor

anath3ma

hi there i have start to play counter strike again and now i cant aim wel with my favor wep ak

cos i need practise and cos i wanna try something new i feel good to start with awp i like it anyway i will show u my way to train awp skills also remember this is work for me well and every day i see diffs in my aim and scoping

first off all i play the game reflex_2 u can find it at this site : http://www.missionred.com

this will help u a lot

ok before i log with my bots and practise i play 3-4 times this game

then i make a server and load 18 bots bot_dif 3 with knifes only then i play arround 1-2 hours at this to improve my scope and aim of course

then im change the map to aim_aztecplace

so now i set 1 bot vs me for 5 rounds if i win the bot i will add one more remeber this bots are set on expert diff

my best is 4 bots and i can own them some times else i kill 3 i have never pass this step anyway

after 2-3 hours training here i change the map to awp_india here i play 5/5 expert bot rounds this map will improve a lot ur aim also dont double zoom cos at this level its hard to quick skope and d zoom...

then after this im playin steam quake style servers only with no gun suport degle usp etc only awp for no zoom and quick scope kills

any way i know we need practise for everything but i think if u find the way u can learn it better

also notice im not something special i just write my way to practise

u will find it cool

write a comment about what u belive for this guide maybe i  have do mistakes dunno just post :)

have fun

• 2 weeks later...

Practising with bots it's not the best way always.Although I believe awp is a hard gun to get used to it and bots in Expert dif may be useful.Playing in quake style servers is the best thing of all.

PS: I am going to try the game you told us... :)

There is no need to train like that.

Play on steam with others

find a fy_poolparty v2 with starting money 6k +

buy awp see someone dont try to target him good just hope ull target him and shoot

and by time ull see that u will  aim him without noticing and shooting him in no time

just believe u have his aim and shoot... thats all...

otherwise u will end aiming 10seconds and someone will be from ur behind.

There is no need to train like that.

Play on steam with others

find a fy_poolparty v2 with starting money 6k +

buy awp see someone dont try to target him good just hope ull target him and shoot

and by time ull see that u will  aim him without noticing and shooting him in no time

just believe u have his aim and shoot... thats all...

otherwise u will end aiming 10seconds and someone will be from ur behind.

pfff awp in pool??

you crazy??

whoever gets awp wins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...