Raid Boss Level Change

Nightw0lf

Question

i have tryed alot of things and mostly npcdata.txt to change the example of cabrio level but i cand ingame still hes not changed and i see it blue for example i searched ai/txt/and some db as far im searching about 6 hours and i finally asking for help.

Here's the flow:

Asked Question > Got Answer >  Did not understand answer -> Ignored answer -> Asked the question again directly.

Is that a normal person's logic?

Really?

No... "Hey dude i don't get X could you elaborate?".

Because your unsure and unable to think logicly - i'm the bad guy?

MMkay.

A newbie in l2off moding (not dev'ing) should not be threated like that, noone is  genious like you, and some do not understand from the 1st shot...or explanation, you could be nice and try to re-quote if it's boring to re-type.

Your explanation was simple and logic indeed, but he didnt get it....altho your answer was not that "kind"...he didnt attack you or flame you ...or spoken bad whatsoever.

Anyway it aint any of my buisness...but the fact that you are ranked "l2off" dev for some reason...then you should try to respect people who want to learn...even if for them is the hard way.

My ideea is : respect to be respected. honor to get honored.

Best wishes.

A newbie in l2off moding (not dev'ing) should not be threated like that, noone is  genious like you, and some do not understand from the 1st shot...or explanation, you could be nice and try to re-quote if it's boring to re-type.

Your explanation was simple and logic indeed, but he didnt get it....altho your answer was not that "kind"...he didnt attack you or flame you ...or spoken bad whatsoever.

Anyway it aint any of my buisness...but the fact that you are ranked "l2off" dev for some reason...then you should try to respect people who want to learn...even if for them is the hard way.

My ideea is : respect to be respected. honor to get honored.

Best wishes.

I respect people that want to learn - i don't respect people that want a solution served for them.

And i definately do not respect if people don't react to information given them to when asking for help.

Your also a fantastic instigator of things not your business as you say - might wanna think about that before you poke your nose out.

I suspect you are you are of the latter type as well - since you did not sit down and try either you expected a idiotproof step-by-step solution.

I've seen how many of you over the many years... lost count.

Prove me wrong - i'd like to be.

Edited by mcbigmac

Since your "stupid/idiotic" thoughts (not a flame :) same like your reply) makes me smile, i say that "not my buisness" is : that i helped the guy at this topic and viewing and reading/understanding the rest is my buisness.

You can suspect what you want, noone will give a damn.

Do you hate yourself or are you a self angry person ? You have issues in real life and that gives you stress and you feel the need to flame/insult people ?

Because others can call you a idiot too, ain't that hard.

But im not like that and ill just stop replying to you since your respect level is below ground 0.

You've seen many good for you. You'll see more  ( even mirror wise )

I wont reply anymore to you since its practically useless and worthless.

I advise you to seek some council about your flaming/insulting for no reason status.

He was polite in the 1st post, reading a little bit and this would be solved few posts earlier, he gave the "How To" reach to the solution, instead of doing the job for him, asking for help is not the same as "Do it for me".

Next time instead of asking for help, put as title of the post, "Can somebody do this/fix this for me ?".

What is see here is:
-Nightw0lf asking for a problem.

-rfsbqq answering with some solution.

-Nightw0lf asks 3 more questions in the same topic.

-rfsbqq answers another solution.

-mcbigmac answering with a solution and explanation.

-rfsbqq posts some irrelevant information to the topic.

-Nighw0lf don't read what mcbigmac said and still has "A problem" (or actually 2)

-rfsbqq decides to find his old AI.

-mcbigmac gives up reasoning with both.

-Nighw0lf decides to solve it in private with rfsbqq, without posting the solution (selfish action after getting help ON the forum)

-mcbigmac gets pissed of for wasted time trying to help Nightw0lf that decided to to not post the solution and fix it in private as said before.

-rfsbqq instigates a flame.

-mcbigmac instead of ignoring rfsbqq, falls in the trap gets mad.

Mac relax i know you can, Nightw0lf don't be selfish and post the solution.

rfsbqq, i give you a warning, i see you instigating a fight with anyone in the forum and i will make sure you the banhammer will drop on you.

I wait for solution an then i close the topic.

the topic was answered by rfsbqq solution is already posted.

if im selfish because i searched about other questions in google after rfsbqq told me to do?

when i decide i will share it in share section or maybe one of you devs can do it since you will do it the right way :)

the topic was answered by rfsbqq solution is already posted.

if im selfish because i searched about other questions in google after rfsbqq told me to do?

when i decide i will share it in share section or maybe one of you devs can do it since you will do it the right way :)

Topic closed. Solution was provieded.