Which Class For H5 Low Rate?

Kraha

Define low rate cuz low rate for a brazilero that means x20...

Also define solo cuz when i solo i mean im having my main and 2-3 alt buffers running behind...

That beeing said,assuming you try a x2-x7 completely alone with no friends/alts,i would say that there is really no class that can solo for ever...At some point you will be ''forced'' to join a group if you ever want to move on in terms of gear/exp/drops.Unless you 're a pro botter and you can raise your very own Korean Rice Farm(which will be stupid cuz very few servers deserve such devotion!)...A good class that can solo for some time with no real need of others is EE.But still you 'll need to find a group later on as any other class... :)

I'm not BR kid so I mean low rate (x2 - x7). Probably I'll play solo or with 1/2 friends, I thinking about alt char (buffer) but thats all ;) . So what you suggest to take? Maybe any kind of nuker? :) If it'll possible I will join any kind of clan ;) so will be easier to takie pt or smth.

Well almost every(if not all) parties need EE/SwS so if you want a buffer these are the classes i would suggest.You can try nuker sps/sph for aoe pts but usually they are a shitload of them so you might find it difficult to find a pt.Don't even consider making sorc...no1 will ever invite you unless they are in dire need and can't find anything decent.His mana costs are ultra lame.

averia.ws , l2waterland.ws or l2brutality.net

L2brutality is Gracia final so nvm. Averia seems too... Russian.

L2waterland might be good but still on beta from 01-05 february. Before that I'll be checking L2desperion and then decide. What do you guys think will be the most popular H5 server?

Bear in mind that if tower works on the server the chancess people play there grow.

Edited by boomhs