[Interlude][Datapack] Sonatas Adaptation..

domis045

Question

Hello there, i'm addapting god buffs to interlude. I have the client side and the server side. one problem i have is that i did stackType="blabalbal" to all skills. But i was kinda dumb that day :D. And old skills cannot stack each other. Like i cast one song and other songs replaces each other and one buff satys. Im in need to replace all skills with god skills, when you cast them.(aka stack.)

I tried this:

<effect name="Buff" time="#time" val="0" stackOrder="10" stackType="Melody1;Melody2">

but then there is a problem the second one doesnt work. I could use this for seperate skills.

If you dont understand please write this is my first help topic lol :)

Also i could trie in java but idk where i should look. I looked a few files related but no luck :(.

Edited by domis045

2 answers to this question

stackType doesn't allow more than one. Currently it reads the whole crap, aka Melody1;Melody2. Meaning if you got a Melody2;Melody3, it won't affect Melody 2 only, but only another Melody1;Melody2 would affect a Melody1;Melody2.

You have to rework entirely the stacktype system to handle the ; parsing, and save the stackType under a List. Copy/paste GoD stackType system.

Edited by Tryskell