interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Chaos - Custom Unique Style (In Progress)

Hello im the new admin of this network ( Saul )  the server is under progress have much work to finish.

I will make better the topic when i have time .

Forum : http://l2chaos.net/forum/  (Is not full ready)

<< Rates >>

Xp : x1000

Sp : x1000

Adena : x1

Drop : x1

Safe : +3

Max : +20

Normal Scroll Rate : 69%

Blessed Scroll Rate : 74%

Crystal Scroll Rate : 100%

<< Server Features (Is not full) >>

New custom skills for all classes

Unique method of balance 

Custom Raidbosses

PvP Color System

Siege Rewards

Custom Weapons

Custom Armors

Unique PvP Zones

Custom Clan War Zones

-9/1/2014- More Informations coming soon

Custom Weapons

Tier 1 start with *Demonic* weapons

PgVai01.png 

Custom Armors

Tier 1 start with *Zair* Armors

WLdSTlF.png 

================================================================================================================================================================

Custom Skills 

(*Everyday updates with new skills*)

TEXT = NEW SKILLS

TEXT = REWORKED SKILLS

======================================(• Sagitarius •)===(Ready)===================================

HFBN2Wl.gif  Rage of Archer : Regenerates your CP (110) by sacrificing your HP

NhW6AIG.gif  (4 s) Hawk Assault : Temporarily decreases P. Def. and increases Attack Speed (539).

======================================(• Arcana Lord•)===(Ready)===================================

(Image)    ShV0Hgx.gif  Summon Crixali King : Summons Crixali King. This beast is from the deep of sahara  we will help you in your battle

Course_wound_%28NPC%29.gif  Course Wound : With this black magic  the enemy will loses health  every second.

======================================(• Maestro •)===(Ready)===================================

Dauntless_Spirit_I.gif  Dauntless Spirit : The spirit of Dauntless improves your p.def , m.def , hp.reg for some minutes.

Revival_Wave_I.gif  Numbing Crush : Blocking the enemy's physical skills , removed the target for 2 seconds

======================================(• Fortune Seeker •)===(Ready)===================================

Empyrean_Fury_I.gif  Empyrean Fury : Sacrificed HP the aura will hit with a powerful force , has some chance to paralyze the enemy. Critical and over-hit are possible.

Seismic_Billow_I.gif  Slaughter : Increase your critical attack rate by 300 , For 1 minute 30 seconds.

======================================(• Spectral Master •)===(Ready)===================================

Calming_Whisper_I.gif  Summon Wyrm Aragorn : The dragon  will protect you from enemys is very angry you will be careful.

Confident_Defense_I.gif   Soul of Warrior (Toggle) : The soul of Warrior  in your side : Decreases the magic abilities and will increase the skills of warrior , The HP consumed per 2 second.

======================================(• Spectral Dancer •)===(Ready)===================================

Earthquake_Wave_I.gif   Enfeebling Burst : Swords emits aura  that swirls around and instantly we will tire nearby enemies.

Sword_Storm_I.gif   Freezing Strike : (Range : 40) (New effect) Freezes an enemy, instantly reducing their speed , Power 485.

======================================(• Elemental Master •)===(Ready)===================================

Fang_Strike_I.gif  Summon Beast Reizgan : Summons Beast Reizgan. Reizgan is a powerful  monster and you will have it on your side ,  is weak at lighting spells.

Sympathetic_Mind_I.gif  Freeze of Mind : We will freeze the mind into an enemy and will make damage. 139 power.

======================================(• Wind Rider - Adventurer -  Ghost Hunter •)===(Ready)===================================

Hand_of_Torpor_I.gif  Blind : Blinds the target, causing it to wander for up to 7 seconds. The enemy temporarily during DEBUFF will increase speed by 55.

======================================(• Ghost Sentinel - Moonlight Sentinel  •)===(Ready)===================================

pA1xNjT.png  Blood Shot : Sacrificed 500 from your HP to a powerful arrow on enemy, Over-Hit is possible.

HFBN2Wl.gif  Rage of Archer : Regenerates your CP (110) by sacrificing your HP

======================================(• Archmage •)===(Ready)===================================

Shadowfall_I.gif  Fire Whirlwind : Huge fire explosion  from the ground will hit the enemy with high damage.

Last update : 16/1/2014

Edited by Lineage2ChaosNetwork

yes new administrator SAUL i get that but i know well you are psycho aka spyrakos with already 1 fail at opening server with 20 people on and like scamming people.
I make that sentese for moderators to prove how i know that he is he so they will not delete my post , that skills was already done for one interlude server he was working on.

yes new administrator SAUL i get that but i know well you are psycho aka spyrakos with already 1 fail at opening server with 20 people on and like scamming people.

I make that sentese for moderators to prove how i know that he is he so they will not delete my post , that skills was already done for one interlude server he was working on.

mr.HATER  @ please stop spam in my topic i know what u want to do. 

*Kids everywhere >.>

10/1/2014 = New Skill update = For class Arcana Lord

Course_wound_%28NPC%29.gif  Course Wound : With this black magic  the enemy will loses health  every second.

ShV0Hgx.gif  Summon Crixali King  :  (Image)

ahahahahah realtek from all those things only one guy know about those skills and you are so noob who you don't even remember skills i had on my server ;)

it was skills from h5 client on interlude and not custom skills it was Summoner Ability : Spirit,Enlightenment (each skill enlightenment for every mage with different stats) ;) so from here i can see who you are cauz you are the only guy who know that and call me scammer when you scamm a lot of people here and you are banned on a lot of profiles here so it's so fcking sux to see one scammer call me scammer for one account on league of legends when you scamm a lot of people here!anyway i'm not the administrator of this server and if you want moderators can check my ip or last ip i have log in my account cauz now i'm not on my home! Peace ;)

Spirakos? is that you ?

If so, lol pm me on skype you bastard. :-beep- yeah:

no i'm not admin of this server :P i pm you on skype 

/ontopic good luck with your project mate i like the whole idea of this project :)

Arcana lord is ready , now next classes is MAESTRO

======================================(• Maestro •)===(In progress)===================================

Dauntless_Spirit_I.gif  Dauntless Spirit : The spirit of Dauntless improves your p.def , m.def , hp.reg for some minutes.

when do you think to open the server?

The reason that i ask this here is that your site doesnt work :)

Website from next week will be ready :)

Okay, maybe it will be unique.. but lets wait until the DDoS kids come out their cave.

Sure, you think im idiot? if ddos attacks can destroy the cisco firewall then maybe. 

DDoS is nothing.

============================================ new skill for maestro class

Revival_Wave_I.gif  Numbing Crush : Blocking the enemy's physical skills , removed the target for 2 seconds

About Balance & Custom Classes

(*Everyday updates with new skills*)

Human Classes

======================================(• Sagitarius •)===(Ready)===================================

HFBN2Wl.gif Rage of Sagitarius : Regenerates your CP (110) by sacrificing your HP

NhW6AIG.gif  (4 s) Hawk Assault : Temporarily decreases P. Def. and increases Attack Speed (539).

======================================(• Arcana Lord•)===(Ready)===================================

(Image)    ShV0Hgx.gif  Summon Crixali King : Summons Crixali King. This beast is from the deep of sahara  we will help you in your battle

Course_wound_%28NPC%29.gif  Course Wound : With this black magic  the enemy will loses health  every second.

======================================(• Maestro •)===(In progress)===================================

Dauntless_Spirit_I.gif  Dauntless Spirit : The spirit of Dauntless improves your p.def , m.def , hp.reg for some minutes.

Last update : 10/1/2014

Wow , very nice and unique i will try it with my clan !! ;)

@Fortune Seeker in progress / 1 Skill added

======================================(• Fortune Seeker •)===(in Progress)===================================

Empyrean_Fury_I.gif  Empyrean Fury : Sacrificed HP the aura will hit with a powerful force , has some chance to paralyze the enemy. Critical and over-hit are possible.

Hello im the new admin of this network ( Saul )  the server is under progress have much work to finish.

I will make better the topic when i have time .

<< Rates >>

Xp : x1000

Sp : x1000

Adena : x1

Drop : x1

Safe : +3

Max : +20

Normal Scroll Rate : 69%

Blessed Scroll Rate : 74%

Crystal Scroll Rate : 100%

<< Server Features (Is not full) >>

New custom skills for all classes

Unique method of balance all classes can play pvp. (Exept Buffer etc.)

damn kid you lost somewhere in there.