About Servers This Days

i search around and i dont find any server that worth to play this days,only official is the only trust,many private servers opens for 1 month and close after a while,why you believe this happens?

dont think is money at all.... i realize that on many low rate servers

No people, no profit. So they need the money, for staying online. So.. we go back to the money part.

-> Its all about the money, simple game.

Edited by Slayerduck

it's not only for money....much devs open servers and they want to keep them alive and with out donate...
but when the ddos comming you need 250+euro everymonth to hold it, so it's hard.

everyone is a wannabe dev (i was too) so they think they create the best server ever just by changing configs  O0

it's not only for money....much devs open servers and they want to keep them alive and with out donate...
but when the ddos comming you need 250+euro everymonth to hold it, so it's hard.

Edited by Setekh

And money again. :gusta:

Non of you are correct.
Its all about idea's. The game has become so old that you can barely think of something unique and new.
Also the community is SHIT. Only thing they can do is cry and flame if something is not working correctly.
And about the profit part. Who gives a shit about it? If you have a nice server to play on for months and you donate for it, u do it by yourself they do not force you to spend your money

i think l2 has make his"circle" and now belongs to history even nc soft with many updates try keep it alive but in my opinion they fail cause turn it to an animation game etc

same i think happens to community,the old fasion gamers was respectable and now the upcomming kids likes more effects and grafix to see,devs see this and with many addons on latest cronicles they think can make some money by donate many thinks,thats cause in old cronicles (till interlude) servers has smallest lists for donate

You want server without donate? ur crazy...

Thats the purpose of launching a good l2 server in first place otherwise all work would be in vain, whos going to pay 100 euro monthly and get nothing?

But past months there wasnt a single decent server... (at least pvp wise) ,entropy/aeron/gang are good pvp servers now but not that great

anyway my self i will work on new hi5 pvp project ,im expecting 500+ online and make it international ,russians will come too ,if you see 1000x server with good website in around 1-2 weeks,u will know which server is mine :). I expect to let this project opened for 2-4 years depend on how l2 goes ,if necessary wiped will be made once per year to get new players etc just like how gang functions (as example)

Edited by Karasu

And money again. :gusta:

no...

when i open a server. always i make it no donate....

so i spend money on it....but if they atack me much and my host need more money, i will close it couse i can't give more..

i mean, this is a reason..