high five L2Insomnia (Suggestions Open)

`Rοmeο

Welcome to Lineage ][ Insomnia Server

Leave your suggestions about what kind and what client of server you prefer to play , if i see people interesting about open that server i will start working on it.
Topic is yours

Edited by Realtek.

As i say at topic i need see people interesting about that and then i will open it , if not i will work on another project.

I dunno about you but, if i don't think for myself about the features and end up with a server 80% not mine, cant really see it finished. And the way your stating everything you're not in the mood to see it completed either, well at least you can't convince me you want to.

features are good but really i thing that interlude community is the 10% and noone will join that that's why i made that topic , i will edit topic and let people decide what they need to play.

High five low/mid rate with much/decent $$$ as a budget and good adds campaing.If not,don't bother.

Im not saying that out of hate but out of concern to save your time and money you might invest on an ill organised project.

You should invest on VERY good ddos prot.As for the adds campaing i think it's situational.You can either hire banners or organize some forum events(i think you are familiar with the recipe) with in game rewards.

About the people,that depends on the time you launched the adds campaign and the official launch.That gap will be crucial.

It will also depend on the current state of foreign present/near future projects state(by state i mean,if they are fresh/inactive/booming-declining population).Assuming you 're an amateur you shouldn't pick a launch/peak date coinciding with a major one's(usually russians) launch/peak as well cuz it won't attract the desired population.

Last but not least depending on if you 're a scumbag or not...you should consider playing dirty where the situation demands it.

Edited by Eagle_Eye

when files and domain will be ready i will start advertising now i need to know what people expect from one good mid rate server

now i need to know what people expect from one good mid rate server

• an expectation that server will have healthy and crowdy 1st day
  • survivability
  • balanced donations
  • constant monitoring
  • 0 donates via skype   :troll:
  • Lastly decent damage/debuff formulas.L2 wasn't meant to balanced in any C but noobs wll cry for ever,so you should tweek some things depending on your files.

eg. a flawless geared aw will hit for about 10k+ critical BS on robes on Off files...theres been attempts on some J platforms to immitate these formulas(quite succesfull i might add) and all you could see was the endless spam of cryers on forums saying how lame and non Off that damage was.Therefore all went back to ''normal'' some days later.  :happyforever: Ofc there are more classes with these kinda issues and not just the aw/wr problem.

Ofc that's my opinion and may differ with others