L2Aylon 02/01/14 Grand Opening.

Aylon

Yeah I did look cause I played on the l2shityo and I managed to leave after 15 minutes because it was beyond bad. Opening a server that has not been worked on and saying "almost no bugs/99% balance"  is pure and utter shit. People that put they have have balance on the server, I Instantly think, Do you guys even know what Lineage 2 really is about, because I highly doubt it.

And one other thing opening a pure PvP Server is pointless. There are no goals to your server, nothing to work for apart from PvP that will get boring after about 2 days. Someone needs to finally open a project that is dedicated to provide Both PvE and PvP at a great standard with good protections and fun gameplay, and to you all Devs wannabe out there. Balance DOES NOT EXIST.

I my self got plans to open a gracia final based on l2off ,so we share same opinion here ,pvp servers are pointless indeed ,at least for now...

No no. You missed my point. SHIT pvp servers are pointless indeed. A good/Awesome High Rate/PvP server is what the community needs. Delivering the true unique game play, Adding new Ideas, Having "SKILLED" "DEVS" to add new "ORIGINAL" stuff, and you will gain the players that you want.

L2Chaos did the same mistake, open a server with a Shit Dev that doesn't even know how to reduce the damage on the skill or implement new ideas.

Yeah I did look cause I played on the l2shityo and I managed to leave after 15 minutes because it was beyond bad. Opening a server that has not been worked on and saying "almost no bugs/99% balance"  is pure and utter shit. People that put they have have balance on the server, I Instantly think, Do you guys even know what Lineage 2 really is about, because I highly doubt it.

And one other thing opening a pure PvP Server is pointless. There are no goals to your server, nothing to work for apart from PvP that will get boring after about 2 days. Someone needs to finally open a project that is dedicated to provide Both PvE and PvP at a great standard with good protections and fun gameplay, and to you all Devs wannabe out there. Balance DOES NOT EXIST.

Check out L2nexus,its coming soon and it seems pretty promising. I,atleast, hope so.