high five Lineage 2 Enyo Pvp Hi5 Comes Back With New Features Opening 04.01.2014

Karasu

etyv76.jpg

L2 Enyo is a brand new hi5 pvp server based on L2PS & almost no bugs/99% balance to provide players most enjoyable Lineage II Feelings while playing in our server. We were players in past too and we know how Lineage development have goed on till now. This isnt just a simple hi5 server that will close in 1 week or 1 day. We know our mistakes in past and it won't happend again and we are not going to hide in the shadows like everyone does that just release servers for money. Well here we are, this could eventually become your new l2 home where all your friends and clans are going to have fun together. No FARM SERVER ,just PVP! & no WIPES! This is our secondary and final act and we are going to improve server day by day.

Grand Opening will take place Saturday on 04.01.2014 

Beta will not be available because server is full pvp and all bugs are now fixed (no more weird buffs and no more op gladi/tyrants), if by any chance you're going to find one post in forum

Rates:
EXP: 5000
SP: 5000
KE Drop: 10

Enchant:
Safe: 0
Max: 10

Max by pvp: 12

Blessed Scroll Chance: 100%

Buffs:
Buffs Slot: 24+12

Debuff Slot: +4
Duration: 120 Minutes

Olympiad:
Olympiad Start Time: 18:00 (+2 GMT)
Olympiad End Time: 24:00 (+2 GMT)
Hero period: 7 days
3vs3 working system
Waiting Time: 45 seconds
Dual Box + IP Feed Protection
Max Enchant: 12

Farm System:
How does it work? 
Actually there is almost no farm at all in L2 Enyo, all you have to farm is Blessed Scrolls and Giant's Codex Mastery which doesnt take much time then comes pvp with many usefull rewards. Gearing is 90% free on L2 Enyo

Economy System:
20z7dee_th.jpg Fame - Obtainable via PVP & Fortress but pvp much faster (you can exchange PVP Coins for Fame in order to get desired items)

etc_magic_coin_gold_i00.png PVP Coin - Usable to enchant items past +10 and can be exchanged for Fame (this is most important item on L2 Enyo)
etc_adena_i00.png Adena - Usefull for auction manager and clan hall

Events:
Team vs Team
Deathmatch
Last Man Standing

Custom Npcs:

zvpg2g.jpg 359mi2p.jpg

96b1hy.jpg r9jtdx.jpg

id56k8.jpg ielef6.jpg

1z6z8cx.jpg 16axx5j.jpg

2wmjlhc.jpg

Clan Reputation:
Level 6 Requirement = 3 Members

Level 7 Requirement = 6 Members
Level 8 Requirement = 9 Members
Level 9 Requirement = 12 Members
Level 10 Requirement = 15 Members
Level 11 Requirement = 18 Members

Clan System:
How does it work? 
You will have to pvp for reputation in order to level up your clan, this won't be easy job, you will need help from your clan mates
But we got good news, All clan skills are free so reputation is all you need to fight for
Sieges are weekly every Sunday

Commands:
.changepassword (Change your current account password)
.deposit (Convert Adena into Goldbars)
.withdraw (Convert Goldbar back into Adenas)
.repair (Unstuck character if cannot be done mannualy)
.castlemanager (Shows the castle owner/siege/tax and more)

/unstuck (15 seconds)

Special Features:
100% Private Source platform High Five L2PS.

Class balance based on L2OFF Gracia Final formulas and there is still room for improve
NEW 90% free items up to Elegia/Vorpal including Raid Jewels
NEW Attribute system level 7
NEW Enchant System (max enchant is +10 but due to this system you are eligible to enchant past +10 till +12 with PVP Coins)
NEW Reputation System 
NEW Feed dual-box/ip protection
NEW Quake System
NEW PVP/PK Color System
Killing Spree reward system
PVP reward system
SOON Vote Manager System

SOON Wedding System
SOON Mini Events from Nexus Engine
SOON Lameguard
Fully working geodata, no wallshoots etc
Starting Town: Giran
Starting Level: 85

Dedicated Machine Info:

Processor: Intel® Core i7 CPU 930 2,80 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
100 Mbits Internet Connection
DDOS Protection: 200 GBPS

http://l2enyo.net

FORUM:
http://l2enyo.net/forum

FACEBOOK:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/L2Enyo-hi5-x3000/556960574397787

Edited by Karasu

From the previous features i can see you made a full rework on server.
Nice website too but i thing you need move Patch , Register and  Ranking images , gl

what about rb jewels?

and why woman is called Lucian

She is maybe lesvian who knows

NEW 90% free items up to Elegia/Vorpal including Raid Jewels

Edited by Realtek.

From the previous features i can see you made a full rework on server.

Nice website too but i thing you need move Patch , Register and  Ranking images , gl

Just refresh again

what about rb jewels?

and why woman is called Lucian

Rb jewels are free in shop ,server is 100% pvp ,about woman Lucian ,actually thats her real name :)

stop me xinga, im not xinguei you, lol!!

speak clearly please , l2chaos is nothing on l2enyo i know karasu years now he is one of the best java developers i know.

I see too mutch high five servers open nowdays i cant say if it's worth join them but i am sure it's worth to trust that guy as administrator he can provide you the best gameplay arround

etyv76.jpg

L2 Enyo is a brand new hi5 pvp server based on L2PS & almost no bugs/99% balance to provide players most enjoyable Lineage II Feelings while playing in our server. We were players in past too and we know how Lineage development have goed on till now. This isnt just a simple hi5 server that will close in 1 week or 1 day. We know our mistakes in past and it won't happend again and we are not going to hide in the shadows like everyone does that just release servers for money. Well here we are, this could eventually become your new l2 home where all your friends and clans are going to have fun together. No FARM SERVER ,just PVP! & no WIPES! This is our secondary and final act and we are going to improve server day by day.

Grand Opening will take place Saturday on 04.01.2014 

Beta will not be available because server is full pvp and all bugs are now fixed (no more weird buffs and no more op gladi/tyrants), if by any chance you're going to find one post in forum

Why is always that 1% that will make ur server be unbalanced?hm?

I don't wanna be rude or say this is a bad server (it didnt open yet so saying that would be stupid) but every single time some1 claims that they have 99% balanced server it's always unbalanced as sh1t?

Just say it's not balanced yet and u will nerf/improove some classes after the grand opening.

Pretenting to have everything fixed before some1 will experience the real gameplay (and not just Beta , cuz if in Beta u have everything u won't test sh1t as it really is) is so immature. 

GL. I like the photo , very 12 y old.

why you spam l2enyo using l2off formulas for balance
about your bad enlish i can say you write that post only to blame y u no how to building a star wars server but i bet you cant make that features working for you and that balance ofc

why you spam l2enyo using l2off formulas for balance

about your bad enlish i can say you write that post only to blame y u no how to building a star wars server but i bet you cant make that features working for you and that balance ofc

srsly dude?