high five [L2J] L2 Entropy H5 Pvp Server

l2entropy

please, make a system for windows 8, cuz i the game dont open here, and i have some friends to play with me! cheers!!!

Here's the temp. system, i recommend only using thi until they post another!

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/44855312/file.html

We are working on balance every day, be sure that everything will be ok before the grand opening. :)

what's the formula for calculating the skill damage? I did some tests on server and I'm curious about this 

i'd suggest you'll need another week at least for beta because the balance is very bad.. since I can't make an account on your forum (500 error), I'll write here

-disarm has 101% chance of success 

-stuns are useless here... even enchanted on maximum with +chance, they have like 5% success chance... lethal on daggerist has more chance than a stun from tank

-daggerist is uper imba/op on server... with same buffs, it has bigger p def than other classes with like 500-700 or more (tested same buffs/armor on tyrant and daggerist); on pvp it cancels target once/second, you need to make macro for this to keep the target, it's freakin insane; lethal strike kills you instantly even if you have 20k hp left, it should take only half of hp or less; the bluff has high chance of success - 80% or so.. basically this class is broken

101% & 5%, how can u say that when min is 10% and max 90%?

plus we havent checked disarm yes, it will be reduced of course

If you can't tell that 101% was sarcasm, I have bad news for you.. if you won't fix the balance, you better not start the server.. you need at least 1 more week to test each class and fix everything, otherwise it will be just another fail server.. good luck 

Edited by Myth1002