What Chronicle L2Off Is This?

Zeeyo

Question

Surfing various L2 related sites, I managed to harvest this screenshot:

o4erOsn.jpg

Despite the different Korean font, I could not identify the chronicle - does this mean that someone leaked Epeisodion++ L2OFF?

Maybe you could show where you got this screenshot from.

It could be an official screenshot from a beta - where they forgot to remove SYS.

Not completely unthinkable.

Could be innova leaking again like h5, god, tauti, glory, lindvior.

could be.. anything.

Edited by mcbigmac

No, it's not L2OFF. Where did you get that screenshot? This is L2Emu Unique private release Ertheia KR pre-support, you shoudn't get access for this...

See the system msg like L2OFF

Its just a copy, if you see at the top of the characters name it says, (invisible), in L2Off you only have the SYS message telling you are invisible, not a Green text over your head.

Its just a copy, if you see at the top of the characters name it says, (invisible), in L2Off you only have the SYS message telling you are invisible, not a Green text over your head.

good to know, than I remove it.. XD

Instead of imitating with pointless aesthetics - why not try to recreate what actually matters from l2off to elevate l2j?

Instead of imitating with pointless aesthetics - why not try to recreate what actually matters from l2off to elevate l2j?

nah, it's not imitating.. if you follow L2Emu history, //hide on/off and //gmspeed 0...5 exists since Gracia Final. It has an old story. I had a friend so LONG ago. He came from L2OFF and requested me to do it, and I used to use these stuffs. :)

PS: mcbigmac, you're so always rude with me! it hurts my fragile soul..

Edited by lord_rex

The more you play on actual NA retail, the more you understand what kind of shitty server they run - constant NPC server crashes (luckily, nowadays it gets rebooted in a few minutes; in HF times it used to take a few hours).

The geodata is shit, with invis walls in both newer and old, C1-esque territories (lol @ Forsaken Plains near GC - you move and you stop, even though the terrain is completely flat, but your char insists you move around an invisible wall). As I recall from HF and GoD, the same shit is with the area right below the GC (might be fixed now, haven't checked yet), which is also C1-esque.

Features get disabled due to critical exploits, because fixes are always delayed to the next (or the second next, or the third next) maintenance: at the moment of speaking, all fishermen are disabled.

There are plenty of nonworking quests, some quests randomly show you an empty HTML (and do not refund lost quest items).

However, what I always liked about L2OFF is the movement (10x better than l2j's insta-turn; except PvP bots on off still managed to pull that off... somehow?) and, of course attack and skill use system (also 10x better than l2j, where you can keep shooting arrows and using skills without any delay inbetween, resulting in nonsensical attack speed).

While it is no doubt good that OFF has new features, at least in NA retail (I mostly played HF and some GoD, before they started promoting 'login to win' events) if you actually use them, you can't even deal with how buggy they are.

Naturally, if you have a KR account, then things are a bit different, let's say the client is not mutilated for a start...

Why ? So more people that will use your project will claim to have L2Off server ? Well it doesn't matter, you cannot emulate the essential systems that L2J been lacking years.