L2SANDORA REBORN WILL CLOSED FOR 10 DAYS , WE ARE UPGRADE OUR CLIENT TO H5 MODE!

FOR MORE INFORMATIONS VISIT OUR SITE WE ARE OPEN AT ANY SUGGESTION ABOUT THE RATES!

WWW.L2SANDORA.NET/FORUM!

Edited by D3athLeGenD™

Again yeah, I can't understand 1 thing guys, always deathlegend's server are stable, except sometimes where have so low activity!
Why you don't give a chance to play now on Sandora so we can play all together in one server and we don't change every week servers!
We know that deathlegen's server doesn't have any problem with DDoS or Company etc. SO LETS PLAY IN THIS SHIT SERVER!

hmmm first time that u say good word for me :P nice to know mine supporters , welcome to the club doors open : 

I don't say thats only for you, but for la2players that changes every week server without a reason! 

okay, lets see how good will be server after updates, i hope this is only one time when you wipe it? :D

25.12.2013 serverwill beonline with new features ! go on forum to read!