What About A Lineage Based Card Game.

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

First and foremost i was really pumped about this so i wont really care about the cosmetics of the topic until it gets some attention.

So i was play Hearthstone and i was thinking "Hey look, wow and generally the warcraft francise is there since 199something. That's a really cool thing that blizzard did there".

What is I or even WE do something similar? I mean hearthstone shows a different way of warcraft. What if i do something like that for Lineage.

Long story short, do you think that a game based in Lineage with many similar stuff as Lineage 2 had, would worth playing? Would you play it?

I did some research and the game itself is not that hard to make neither the client side of it (always in an amateur indie level).

I just want some feedback.

For those who don't know what Hearthstone is i will attach an English and a Greek video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWmWk-vIRd8

PS: I also though of that using League of Legends material.

PS2: I'm an oldschool Pokemon TCG, WoW TCG, YuGiOh TCG and MTG player.

if you're bored to live and knowing this wont get u any benefit but still doing it sure np!

its your time after all ;p

correct me if im wrong or missjudge ,i was talking about trying to do this on a private server ,maybe ive got the wrong conclusion ;p

Edited by Karasu

Guest Elfocrash

if you're bored to live and knowing this wont get u any benefit but still doing it sure np!

its your time after all ;p

correct me if im wrong or missjudge ,i was talking about trying to do this on a private server ,maybe ive got the wrong conclusion ;p

Nop. All of this is a seperate new platform of client and server side. Nothing related to l2j. First and foremost it will probably be made in C++/C#.

(About what it will benefit me, you don't really know that.)

i played hearthstone too, its a nice game. i played many days but im not the guy who loves card games to keep playing

i would try it though if there is a lineage based card game

That's an extremely good idea, yes definitely I would give it a shot.

Edited by Necromayhem

Guest Elfocrash

Thanks for the feedback. I actually started working on it so i might post some cards later.

I am not still sure what im gonna do but i would love some more feedback.

Guest Elfocrash

Not bad idea.. Indeed it's nice

Cards fight will be like Saggitarius vs Duelist? :dat:

For classes i will use the GoD ones so it can be Yul Archer vs Iss Enchnter yeah.

Guest Elfocrash

If there is anyone with passion on GFX and he is interested to give me a hand cuz me GFX skills dont exceed MS Paint, reply here with a sample of what you think a good Valakas card whould be. It has to include a valakas image, a mana cost and Hp/Atk

No.

they released that hs (wow card game) really stupid idea, if you like wow go play wow - if you like l2 go play l2 - if you like yu-gi-oh go play yu-gi-oh simple things!

Edited by Napster321

Guest Elfocrash

No.

they released that hs (wow card game) really stupid idea, if you like wow go play wow - if you like l2 go play l2 - if you like yu-gi-oh go play yu-gi-oh simple things!

Obviously you never played card games so your post is meaningless. Thanks for posting

Guest Elfocrash

you streamed some games of hs and you started imaginating l2 card games, wake up

Wat? I streamed "some games"? I was top 16 eu on earl rankings for 1 month moron. Well probably lack of imagination is your issue not mine, I'm one of the first eu players on the game as I joined the first day it was closed beta in eu. What is your problem? If you don't like the idea just close the thread. You are minority here nothing more.