L2 Deus 500X Freya Files | Ready For Live

Karasu

dbnjbd.jpg
What you need to know before buying (The big changes):
- Server is using latest freya revision updated from svn + some personal fixes, server is actually ready for live, NO BUGS/ERRORS/EXPLOITS, if you find any, just drop a PM!
- 300+ skills has  been reworked and fixed (including chance/damage) to match L2OFF formulas on high enchant armor bonuses/defence, 130+ hours has been spend for this balance and also it was tested on live, everything works smooth.
- All skills enchant routes are fixed
- Phoenix Engine by Rizel has been heavily edited and it contains Last Man Standing/Hunter Battles/Hunter Deathmatch (features like player NO NAME/CLAN CREST to avoid feeding has been added ,event kill rewards  and more)
- Buffer has been reworked in python, new design ;p

What else?
- Some small changes can be done before purchasing (just small changes)
- If there is any update of the pack, i will announce and share free to the people who already bought the full pack (like title color and things like that)
- You can join test server to see full npcs/gameplay/check farm/test balance etc 
- The files are not backdoored, you can feel safe

Server Custom Addons:
Custom Npcs
Custom Community Board
Quake System
PVP system with auto flag/rewards (when you are doing a killing spree, you receive reward based on the amount of kills)
Cancellation System (buffs return in 10 seconds)
Custom Phoenix engine system
Custom Wedding System/Zone
1vs1 custom event by L2 Sonic

v4m7nm.jpg

Community Board:

23kci6a.jpg

What you need to know?

- You will need to add info/text your self in community board, its easy rly...

- There are no bugs in community board ,ranking and everything else works just fine

- About center image, that was a merely example ,i can change it/delete it

Custom Npcs:

ndx8bc.jpg

2rmsd2g.jpg

33uy23k.jpg

2922q1j.jpg

idr4pk.jpg

4htssx.jpg

18g038.jpg
30cndzc.jpg

2hpuft3.jpg

1zci97t.jpg

2edxgco.jpg

166nh8j.jpg

Farm System/Zones/Drops:

feh2xy.jpg
Pumpkin Area: Adena, Wind Mantra, Water Mantra, Fire Mantra, Golden Apiga (You will need this for buying FS scrolls)

Monastery of Silence 1: Adena, Wind Mantra, Water Mantra, Fire Mantra, Dark Stone, Divine Stone, Fire Stone, Water Stone, Earth Stone, Wind Stone, Event - Medal, Ancient Gold Coin [spoil Included]

Monastery of Silence 2: Adena, Wind Mantra, Water Mantra, Fire Mantra, Dark Stone, Divine Stone, Fire Stone, Water Stone, Earth Stone, Wind Stone, Dark Crystal, Divine Crystal, Fire Crystal, Water Crystal, Earth Crystal, Wind Crystal, Event - Medal, Event - Glittering Medal, Ancient Gold Coin, Ancient Platinum Coin, Visitor's Mark (You will need this to get access to Pagan Temple 1)  [spoil Included]

Pagan Temple 1: Adena, Wind Mantra, Water Mantra, Fire Mantra, Dark Jewel, Divine Jewel, Fire Jewel, Water Jewel, Earth Jewel, Wind Jewel, Event - Glittering Medal, Ancient Gold Coin, Ancient Platinum Coin, Giant's Codex, Giant's Codex Mastery. Pagan's Mark (You will need this to get access to Pagan Temple 2)  [spoil Included]

Pagan Temple 2: Adena, Wind Mantra, Water Mantra, Fire Mantra, Dark Jewel, Divine Jewel, Fire Jewel, Water Jewel, Earth Jewel, Wind Jewel, Event - Glittering Medal, Ancient Gold Coin, Ancient Platinum Coin, Giant's Codex, Giant's Codex Mastery. Olympiad Token  [spoil Included]

Quake System:
efow7p.jpg

Event System:
- Hunter Deathmatch (ok so what's this? ,basically is same as deathmatch ,the difference is that you will get REWARD per kill ,it will take place in hunter village and players have no name/clan crest to avoid feeding/help clanmates etc)
- Hunter Battles (ok so what's this? ,this is almost the same as tvt ,the difference 3 teams will fight eachother, for every defeat you will get REWARD ,it will take place in hunter village and players have no name/clan crest to avoid feeding/help clanmates etc)
- Last Man Standing (you probably know what's this already, also you will receive much higher REWARDS per kill

What you need to know?
- You can easily adjust time between registration and duration limit of events on configs
- There are 14 working events ,but ive decided to disable 11 and focus on these 3 events ,rework 2 of them ,you can easily enable which event you want from configs as well

And much more, i dont think ive listed all features here but it should be enough

Price:
Full Pack + Sources + Balance = 80 Euro

Full Pack Only  (npcs/gameplay/features) = 30 Euro
Sources Only (only the addons implemented in java including the custom event engine and some of npcs) = 10 Euro
Balance = 40 Euro

Payment Methods: 

9glxki.jpg

1QmDS.png Sekhmet1995

Oh and i forgot to mention 1 thing:
I suggest you not flame/spam my topic  :) ,keep topic clean and your flames to your self otherwise you get reported  :(

Edited by Karasu

OMG I WANT H5 !!!! Pls DO h5 !!! :D !

I have hi5 too ,and these npcs/features can be easily transferable to hi5 except buffer... ,buffer need rebuild ,i dont have time now to rebuild it ;p

balance is available for hi5 as well 

pm me with ur skype if ur interested