Lineage 2 Pvp Server Your Option

AyPiXt

Hi i just want to know whats u opnion about a pvp high rate server x1000 or what ever.

u like a server whit more custom or a full pvp server where u join and get evrey item for free or 

a pvp server where u need to farm a bit but not to mouch and the server makes evrey 1-2 weeks updates whit shops reward etc ?

PvP Server for me needs:
Custom Items (weapons armors etc.)
Custom Zones ( i don't mean the palces-maps)
Custom Feauters.
Crazy Codes and comads!
And people ^_^

i prefer pvp server no custom because with costum is not easy to fix the balanced 
quest's like old time...nobles etc.

no to much codes..keep your pack as clean you can ;)

Edited by ourat1995

I think about it to Open a pvp Server i make THe very Easy And THe goog staff like blessed rb Or Sommething THe Ppl can get from rbs pvp Tvt Vote Or what Ever how they want so its Easy to get for evrey 1 Good Stuff And i will ADd more Stuff whit Updates so THe Ppl have evrey Time something to do if they bored whit pvp they can Farm the Stuff if they bored whit farming they can pvp Or pve for Stuff

I think about it to Open a pvp Server i make THe very Easy And THe goog staff like blessed rb Or Sommething THe Ppl can get from rbs pvp Tvt Vote Or what Ever how they want so its Easy to get for evrey 1 Good Stuff And i will ADd more Stuff whit Updates so THe Ppl have evrey Time something to do if they bored whit pvp they can Farm the Stuff if they bored whit farming they can pvp Or pve for Stuff

yes it's good to make it like this.