Wts Votes [Gamesites 200, Hopzone, Topserver200Br, Top100Arena, Mmorpgtoplist, Top.l2Jbrasil]

You act like dont need clients tipical arrogant , you will be more polite when u need clients then ?

Nicolas™ " i got my customers, over 5 guys ask me every day i will not lose if i reject 1 "

x33icojw7kwtnijosyp3.jpg

This is not normal

x0veeehrci48pnbmij8n.jpg

This i told you on 2013 march.. Well almost 1 year

U are just haters and Kids WHO Never buyed his Service evrey 1 WHO Pay for Votes by Nicolas know that he is trusted And fair Same his Support is very good

thanks dude, hope my services bring you people

U are just haters and Kids WHO Never buyed his Service evrey 1 WHO Pay for Votes by Nicolas know that he is trusted And fair Same his Support is very good

his Support is very good

Sure im a hater you read skype log ? you read how he talk to me telling me that i have not money to pay wtf ?

I had a lot of pacience with him. he say is busy but im busy too. Im a kid ? negative , im very serious person

You telling me kid without know me and ass lick him , good .

Just Check what u Write And Tell me again u are not Kid Oo if u are serious im Jesus. And just a Info he have a Lot of Customers And if a Guy like u spam me whit that sh1t like u atm i will not answer u to.

So haters gonA hate.

So u dont answer me so we know that im Right And that u just want Make him Bad But Nevermind we know Kids like u if u dont have Money Bcuz of any Points. Isnt our fault its u fault so stop Handle And Lie like a Little Kid

And BTW i dont Care About u Skype sh1t Bcuz u dont post THe full Chat so it ussles u just post THe Things wehre he Write Bad Things i can do THe Same whit u to And After This im Right ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ Mac lol this is not a scam it's just nothing.

The fact he is busy doesn't mean that he isn't trusted.

We trying contact him since many months he NEVER awser us . what the sense that he keep this post ?  . he always stop repply us on skype when we request him service details (tipical from scammers) "im busy" so tipical from scammer also  . close this useless topic he should be baned.

He is busy to sell what he offer ? no problem , but stop doing bumps and topic should be closed

"[23:21:01] Nicolas™: w/e i am watching movie "

I repeat , his topic must be removed / closed. he trolling clients and dont sell nothing

Edited by kiku