god [L2Off] L2Mid Interlude X75 (13 December 2013)

SkyLord

fashion is brother of skylord....he helped his clan and him while he played in first launch of l2 mid...

corrupted gm corrupted staff 

thats true his brother is going to play also in this new server maybe not with same name but you will know eventually who he will be, the first one with ultra weapons etc is gonna be his retarded brother

server by its features is good everything is fine just screenshot above...its gms brother Famouz/Fashion who on last server last year gave to his clan weapons and they own us on siege.

Corruption at its best.

Edited by SpraytoNNN™

server by its features is good everything is fine just screenshot above...its gms brother Famouz/Fashion who on last server last year gave to his clan weapons and they own us on siege.

Corruption at its best.

i think that its going to be a good server but i am sure his brother and him will do once more again things to mess up the server. they have donne it in the past.

what screenshot ?

Edited by 2mpanos

He post up there look carefuly whole topic u will notice it... yes server is awesome good features, everything is fine i played i know what im talking man just that he did with his brother before wasnt really nice, i hope he wont repeat that shit again bcs already as we discuss his server might gain some bad rep + if he do it even again with his bro that will destroy his community... but yes i will play here but even if a lil bit smell on corrupt shit i will leave and make sure all does.

I've talked with SkyLord. As far as i know he was not providing any item support in game. He looks for serious guy and he wouldn't break his own work and money investment for some shit items for some lazy players. He invest in this project his whole time and heart . Not even talking about money investment. L2Mid will success and i wish him the best cuz i've seen lot of complains and administration blaiming about corruption without serious proofs. that show us we cannot believe in everything that anyone said without checking if it's truth or not. so far it's not without any proofs. Waiting for server.

what proof you need when i tell you that i have played 2 times in his server? this launch is gonna be the 3rd...

and want to know something?

guess what he said after the failed 1 st launch.

i will try to improve server,i give my time-heart for this project.so he launched again server at september..and what happened?

all ppl left after 30 days.

so you think that this server will succeed 3rd time ..i believe not.

the only think tha he succeess is that he will earn some fresh cash in first days from poor guys that have no clue about this server :)

dont be 1 of them ..

about corruption ask fashion he know well what he did in first launch but i doubt that he have ballz to admit it  :)

cheers !

what proof you need when i tell you that i have played 2 times in his server? this launch is gonna be the 3rd...

and want to know something?

guess what he said after the failed 1 st launch.

i will try to improve server,i give my time-heart for this project.so he launched again server at september..and what happened?

all ppl left after 30 days.

so you think that this server will succeed 3rd time ..i believe not.

the only think tha he succeess is that he will earn some fresh cash in first days from poor guys that have no clue about this server :)

dont be 1 of them ..

about corruption ask fashion he know well what he did in first launch but i doubt that he have ballz to admit it   :)

cheers !

I wont accept any proof except screenshots of corrupted items/chat log. Waiting for L2 Mid!

You are tard when couple of us are saying there is corruption and i dont know even those guys who are dealing same though as i do - corrupted server. I played first l2mid it was all fine until fashion screwd up everything by free items to his clan, attacking siege they defend they put server on purpose to lag so we cant do shit, i play l2 whole my life i have been on so many huge communities i dont play trash ones, i came to this server before and i go again bcs i know all retards are playing here and i will pee over ur shit useless graves scrubs bcs u all are so naive

Hello Professors

These are simple words without evidence, for me and most of the people who knew the truth.
I personally do not like these people just jealous and try to score some intrigue.

if you do not like it you are free as bird :)

Regards from SkyLord (F4sh10n)

PS 2 DAYS LEFT!

Edited by F4sh10n

Hello Professors

These are simple words without evidence, for me and most of the people who knew the truth.

I personally do not like these people just jealous and try to score some intrigue.

if you do not like it you are free as bird :)

Regards from SkyLord (F4sh10n)

PS 2 DAYS LEFT!

1) if 1 person say admin is corrupted and his brother (you) retard maybe is wrong, if 4 ppl say that then sorry ITS TRUE, no SMOKE no FIRE.

2)well you see the person who is being told by everyone that he is corrupted and skylord's brother actually is not denying any rumors, but what is he actually saying ? i will explian  he said

"if you do not like it you are free as bird :)"       -----   the actual meaning is     =    there are dozens of pvp - mid - high servers if you dont like the corruption to this server you can leave (this doesnt mean that we will stop corruption)

3)besides seeing everyone telling that  you are his brother you end your post signing "Regards from SkyLord (F4sh10n)"   OKE MESSAGE SENT.

P.S  i guess everyone knows now that fashio is gonna have +98887 weapon +7867 armor jewels +342545  50 active skills and 70 passive skills and gonna give more items to his "close friends" as welll

This server is a failure, skylords - fashio aim of this server ?? donations , and having fun playing both with +666 with a bunch of ppl.

i give this server 2 weeks max with this corruption you will see how many will leave instantly.

Edited by 2mpanos

every server is kinda corrupted nowadays so accusing a server of being corrupted is pointless, it would concern me if the amount of corruption surpasses l2blaze's one (the guy who accused l2blaze had a video). Other than that, find me a good l2 interlude server that is not corrupted, and i will happily go and check it out... it wont happen cause the only servers with high population are either BRs with retarded features (aio example) or l2blaze that is worn out, i stopped playing it because i had a huge lag spikes. Now with 3 servers it will split the total population into the three servers, they ruined it for the money. I played l2 mid x30 and i didnt notice anything out of the common so corruption didnt hit me like you and btw i did play l2mid with battleping. No lags i feel like playing it again great server.