[SHARE]Lineage II Chaotic Throne: Gracia Part 2 Client ! English!

With Gracia, Lineage II will be a lot easier to play

NCsoft today released the PTS client of Gracia, the upcoming update for Lineage II Chaotic Throne. The Gracia update features Vitality System which makes Lineage II much more accessible for new players. This system allows players to accumulate temporary experience multipliers the longer they spend time in peaceful zones. The multipliers dramatically increase the amount of experience earned during combat, making character levelling much faster than ever before. The Gracia update is expected to go live in August and is free to Lineage II subscribers.

http://www.gamershell.com/download_35212.shtml

#Edited By A-Style

Yeah its good info but u can read much more on official site, its where i found all this info and more, much more, go to www.lineage2.com and read all the news you want, there u can find many help with all new items and others.

And btw u can go to lineage.pmfun.com , its goood site that has many info on lineage2, it has all info of mobs, npc's, items nad it has drop calculator set on x1 drop

Yeah its good info but u can read much more on official site, its where i found all this info and more, much more, go to www.lineage2.com and read all the news you want, there u can find many help with all new items and others.

And btw u can go to lineage.pmfun.com , its goood site that has many info on lineage2, it has all info of mobs, npc's, items nad it has drop calculator set on x1 drop

thanks man this site is amazing...very usefull especially on low rate servers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well i just finish the download ^^ i make this post here beacuse i must be one of thefew that in fact use this Fastest redirection to download the Gracia client xD

Now i must search for new exploits in this fking chronicle w00t

• 2 weeks later...

U freaky f@$%%g b@%@#rds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MAKE THAT POST NOOBS U DELETE MINE AND PUT STICKY YOUR??????????????????????????? m@#$$ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS CRAZY UNFAIR PLZ SOMEONE WHO SEE MY TOPIC FIRST SPEAK!!!!!!!!!11 DELETE THAT POST AND PUT HERE My POST WITH MY NAME WHO NITROUS KID DELETE IT!!!

U freaky f@$%%g b@%@#rds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MAKE THAT POST NOOBS U DELETE MINE AND PUT STICKY YOUR??????????????????????????? m@#$$ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS CRAZY UNFAIR PLZ SOMEONE WHO SEE MY TOPIC FIRST SPEAK!!!!!!!!!11 DELETE THAT POST AND PUT HERE My POST WITH MY NAME WHO NITROUS KID DELETE IT!!!

Man. calm down.. you loose the reason when you talk like this... when you insult ppl...

But i think he is right.