Paysafe To Paypal Services!

Matthew

Seems im talking to a kid

END OF DISCCUSION HERE.

Well, yeah.. sure.. seems like someone is TOO mad.

I still wouldn't recommend your services to anyone as you're nothing more than just a filthy scammer.

Chat prooves anything,you are just a random that cant understand a shit.

Feel free to gtfo of my topic,seriously enough fk i gave already.

Your English is really horrible, really.

Anyway, you're a filthy scammer and liar. I got proofs you haven't. I win. I'll leave you to your misery now.

Edited by `xFrost

My friend, as i can see that's not mathew's skype.
Also you haven't provide him your pp email, how can he be able to send you the money without your pp email .. ?

My friend, as i can see that's not mathew's skype.

Also you haven't provide him your pp email, how can he be able to send you the money without your pp email .. ?

Its my exchangers skype,his paypal email is near his PIN ( black line on his post) and I do take responsibility for him aswell,i fully trust him.

My exchanger was busy and this kid wanted his money fast,he didnt even ask him if he can do it now or something.

Anyway he got his money but is still crying for no reason,thats my negative rating caused.

Its my exchangers skype,his paypal email is near his PIN ( black line on his post) and I do take responsibility for him aswell,i fully trust him.

My exchanger was busy and this kid wanted his money fast,he didnt even ask him if he can do it now or something.

Anyway he got his money but is still crying for no reason,thats my negative rating caused.

Calling me kid over and over again because you tryna' sound mature, yet you're embarrassing yourself. No, I reported you because you REMOVED me from skype right after I sent you the PSC CODE without saying a thing.

In-short: you attempted to scam me.

Edited by `xFrost

• 3 weeks later...

Had business with Matthew's recommended partner Manos (skype manos-petralona). Result: paysafecard account with 60 euro got blocked :)

Edited by zemaitis

Had business with Matthew's recommended partner Manos (skype manos-petralona). Result: paysafecard account with 60 euro got blocked :)

I will lock the topic for now,till i solve this.

I talk'd arleady with Manos and we will resolve this though skype.

I will lock the topic for now,till i solve this.

I talk'd arleady with Manos and we will resolve this though skype.

:y u no?: Why so much hate? I don't get, sh*t may happen! I hope you resolve this quick!