How to kill QA with lvl 80 char!

malakaso0

FOR ME WORK ONLY>

4 SORCERER lvl 46 MAKE THEM BOOT FALOW ATACK.

1 CHAR LVL HIGHT NECRO (WHY PT BUFFS MAGE AND  CAN POWERON TRANSFER WITH SUMMON,NECRO ATCK ONLY HEALERS, NO THE QUEEN) AND WARANT PUT 1 DESTROYER WITH A BERSEK +7 FOCUS ATACKING QUEEN TOO.

6 MINUTS DOWN THE QUEEN.

• 2 weeks later...

U can use it but be sure that a low lvl Sorcerer gives more dmg that the high lvl destro...

When destro give all dmg wanted.. Take off the target and with healer heal until aQ atack healer.. Stay healing yourself and make Sorcerers atacking aQ. If u want kill destro and delog and i think it isnt needed at all ;)

Hf

i tryed on some gracia server to kill QA with a Destroyer subbed for tyrant with zeolet and and frenzy and bison totem with dragon hunter axe weapon +10 :)

i used force barrier , but i dealt zero damage on it :( donno why .

any way u could test this also :)

thought i didnt read the topic because of this post number thing , but i think that it sayed that you can prevent the riad curse by the prophet mystic immunity skill , also u can cure it with the bishop skill , but it is fixed in some servers .

i tryed mystic immunity with some raid and i got cancel :D then raid cursed :)

and lately the bishop cure doest cure the raid curse .

it can be good to kill barakiel . (its not so useful with QA because it will have a low chance of dropping ).