hellbound [L2J]L2 Conflict X20 - High Five

nosfera

why you have to be so mad bro

Cuz i didn't received pony for Christmas :( :D .Did you received your bone?You were good dog this year,you must receive a bone :P

Edited by fastdie

Cuz i didn't received pony for Christmas :( :D .Did you received your bone?You were good dog this year,you must receive a bone :P

hey you have a topic about l2etf.com i wonder how you are? claww? 

GO go guys good stable server,no lags,good protection,active gm's,much online,much events much funnnnnn go go go.And for haters:If you live in history then stay childish,i live in present for future and this server is just what i need.Dont care about past!

:okey:  :okey:  :okey:

OHHH stalone told me you are bg and were always crying on his skype and he blocked you sad stroy.I know in deep you love stalone and wish have sex with him  :poker face:

Edited by jakk

give me ur adress ill send u 3 ponies ggbg

Edited by Stalone

hey you have a topic about l2etf.com i wonder how you are? claww? 

:okey:  :okey:  :okey:

OHHH stalone told me you are bg and were always crying on his skype and he blocked you sad stroy.I know in deep you love stalone and wish have sex with him  :poker face:

1st Im not Claww.2.I was crying in skype?About what? :D Of course stalone won't tell but i will :P .After every fail he was crying on my shoulders :( .Sad but true.Damn why i didn't copied his MEGA CRY when etf failed.He even wrote whole poem how he aways fail and something about destiny and so on :D  .Nice try,but i don't have any reason to cry.Yep i supported him 1 year ago,but i sow what kind of failer he is so i told him bb.So go ahead doggy,what you will say next?

P.S. Did you got your bone?

P.S.2.Yeah Christmas miracles exist Stalone isn't in prison :( .I am exited to see your 2014 fail.Or maybe it will be epic fail?or mega fail?Did i mentioned fail? :D 

Happy new year

1st Im not Claww.2.I was crying in skype?About what? :D Of course stalone won't tell but i will :P .After every fail he was crying on my shoulders :( .Sad but true.Damn why i didn't copied his MEGA CRY when etf failed.He even wrote whole poem how he aways fail and something about destiny and so on :D  .Nice try,but i don't have any reason to cry.Yep i supported him 1 year ago,but i sow what kind of failer he is so i told him bb.So go ahead doggy,what you will say next?

P.S. Did you got your bone?

P.S.2.Yeah Christmas miracles exist Stalone isn't in prison :( .I am exited to see your 2014 fail.Or maybe it will be epic fail?or mega fail?Did i mentioned fail? :D

Happy new year

bulgari bulgari

server is awesome

is full of event and is really good

i'm enjoyng it a lot but if stallone is the admin and he answer to people like that is not nice

i undestand they are offending your work but the admin is the person that everyone should respect and ofc the admin should have a serius attitude in all the occasion

server is really good don't ruin your work for doing bully answer's on forum

server is awesome

is full of event and is really good

i'm enjoyng it a lot but if stallone is the admin and he answer to people like that is not nice

i undestand they are offending your work but the admin is the person that everyone should respect and ofc the admin should have a serius attitude in all the occasion

server is really good don't ruin your work for doing bully answer's on forum

i suppose you 're new here...stalone was denying that conflict was even his project cuz he knows that if ppl knew stalone was behind this trash the only ppl joining would be the randoms and the non english speaking brazileros,bombaaaastic.

Take a look on the 19th page on my 2 quotes and see for what clown you are playing  :troll:

Edited by Eagle_Eye

nice server :))) epic jewel set cost 60 euros..i wounder how manny people have epic jewels?

i have 5x full rb set. 

if u want, i can sell for 50euros. 

i suppose you 're new here...stalone was denying that conflict was even his project cuz he knows that if ppl knew stalone was behind this trash the only ppl joining would be the randoms and the non english speaking brazileros,bombaaaastic.

Take a look on the 19th page on my 2 quotes and see for what clown you are playing  :troll:

no i'm not new

i joined because there are stallone in the project but claww too and claww have my trust

but leave for a sec stallone attitude

server in his self is good expect some bullshit

the only thing that going to make the server a shit is the admin that do the bully on a fucking forum with 2 kids

ADMIN SHOULD BE THE MOST RESPECTABLE PERSON