hellbound [L2J]L2 Conflict X20 - High Five

nosfera

All you guys,i think you have bigger problem than stalone or jakk or i don t know who else is admin or dev or whatever.you doń t like the servers? Doń t join.you doń t like the admins? Report them.if u afraid about these guys,about attack on your servers,report them or ddos them 1st ;-)

However,these all bullsh1ts and spam here,bump and bump

hi stalone how are you ?

are basilako noobako toso akuros telika?

i would suggest u to close all the servers u got like tales, eoa, conflict and open only one new decent server and i assure u that u will get many players and also a lot of money from donate, u got great files, but ppl split between ur servers, that make no sense at all.

Update:

We are moving to a new server machine today, to prevent yesterday's issues.

stay tunedchangelogs in forum!! The following days all reports will have been viewed/fixed where necessary. Thanks all for joining us, everyone is wellcome here!! If you still havent join L][Conflict, now is the time!!

Good evening everyone.

im really bored posting here...

Conflict owned , ddos succeed

It 's your own server stop trying to decieve people.

The only people you decieve are the ones that only thing they know is:Log in-Create-Start

server downed?

Dear Stalone, how stupid you think we are? There is L2Tales files based on FandC files, there is vampire work stile there is you with your friend Neo as "ADMIN" but he is a poor GM Event... :)

You saw DDoS attack stalone on your servers? That it was just a test, next time when you will DDoS other servers you will get too! So want's the deal ? ;)