i will say it once again. all of u will play in sandora..u flame him but you know that u will play in his server! we will see this tomorrow. and if u don't join tomorrow u will join in 2-3 days, when magic won't have any other excuse for his server's downtime. also i believe that sandora will have better balance than magic! cyaa

Dont be dumb dude. If dis turd here shuts down Magic,it makes sense dat some ppl will go to his srv but is dat rly a way of gettin ppl? And stop sayin dat we will try his srv,its not true.

Clean frozen with edited configs looool

Also 470gbps DDoS Protection? ROFL. Stop lying, where do you get that? From the FBI/NASA ?

The fuck tard, is opening another crap server which will fail like his previous projects.

People like you should be burn in the gas room.

Moron.

Well , i've seen something that i really don't like . It's awuful in my opinion . 
Advertisment Event ... and rewards  are : 

• The first winner will get      : 1 Passive Skill ( After 1 day of server running  )
  • The second winner will get : 1 Active   Skill ( After 2 days of server running )
  • The third winner will get     : 1 Clan lvl 8 + Skills (Instant lvl up - Cs

You freaking kiddin me?
Everything was perfect ... Now i am dissapointed . 

The prices of advertisment event are the worst ever seen , passive and active from the second day of server? ... very bad idea

with stats +150 p attack on might i think will not change anything...

Threatening everyone makes you feel good hah?

You have to stop that you know everyone is free to play on your server but you have to let  people choose what server they will play on...

By ddosing magic will make your server successful ? No,you just look like you're afraid of competition.

Ηave trust on your own project! 

*GL with your server!