server owner semes be a retarded kid

When u understand on this cycle that needs POWER and not some kiddos that's open a server for fun , come to talk to me again and we will make one conversation about who's the retard and who's the smart. Kisses :*

mr kid i never join to your server forum because i don't need to advertise my server there to get players also maybe the players  from your server seen you are corrupted and   did it  i don't care ,this show 1 more time you are almost 15 years old

PS:this time you wont get me down.

i am 21 years old and i own you , stop to replay on my topic :)

I dont care about you and your staff just try to make a server with protections and WITHOUT corruptions, any kind of corruption means LEAVE.

If you gonna join in a server that the owner is 21 yo and act like a 15yo drama queen then you are doomed to fail on edit chars and lose your time..I don't know him not his past but i assume after all i read on this post what's going on..My advice to everyone..Don't start here.There will be always a cousin,brother,girlfriend,boyfriend,friend edit char

well, this topic about corruption, so nice to read about it, so cool to listen to this! tell me sth, who knows how many servers Death has opened? Who knows in how many servers there were corruption? As i remember, he had about ...8 servers? He is creating servers for 7 years now if i am right. I've played on the most of them, yes. Corruption was a part of his servers. But nof for all of his servers. The 1st servers that he created should have corruption as he was a ..kid. But when the years past, he prolly got brain and created good built servers w/o corruption. On his last 3 projects that i played, i don't remember any corruption, no complains, nothing at all. Anyway, i believe that ppl learn from their mistakes, that's what i wanna say. Ofc you don't have to play here, but as u said on other posts and topics (you know really well where to search) , you have 1st to check and then to speak. You cannot speak for someone's past if you don't have the proper knowledge. 

Thanks.

Edited by Yammi

i am 21 years old and i own you , stop to replay on my topic :)

you have to rise up to write you are 21 years old (you are the boss you can ddos other server to get players no because you can't them in other mode almost all your servers was a fail k have a nice day little kid go on with ddos who care

If you gonna join in a server that the owner is 21 yo and act like a 15yo drama queen then you are doomed to fail on edit chars and lose your time..I don't know him not his past but i assume after all i read on this post what's going on..My advice to everyone..Don't start here.There will be always a cousin,brother,girlfriend,boyfriend,friend edit char

any kind of corruption means instantly LEAVE.

A bit scared there cat? Dat l2magic will get more ppl than ur edited clan srv?

Who could be scared from a newbie admin? lol, ofc sandora will gather more ppl than his trash server. And actually, we can both see who is scared and who's not. As i see Magic is  spamming on tillate's topic too! So, please, let the newbie get down. 

Who could be scared from a newbie admin? lol, ofc sandora will gather more ppl than his trash server. And actually, we can both see who is scared and who's not. As i see Magic is  spamming on tillate's topic too! So, please, let the newbie get down. 

yammi are you anthonic neighbour? pls go back to your cave,about your age anthonic ofc you made it by yourself you are 21 yea ? and your msn is

• MSN profile_msn.gif  ado1994@outlook.com hmm 1994 this mean 18-19 years, at last you need to have near 15 with  this behavior
  • you can continue to lie
  •  
Edited by MagicPwnz

i am an old school player and i know what i have to support. i won't support any newbie cuz ALL newbies are fail. I am 101% that u will fail, and u will crying not like 15 yo, like 5yo. If u want we can do sth. I bet that u will fail , do you?:D 

No i am not death's neighbour. i live 250Km far away. Any other question that u want me to answer?

btw where are u from newbie?

this means 20 years old noob and at 3 months i am 21 retard , and why u search for me? maybe you get it from behind and u like it? hah? come to find me if u want to search more deep to show you something special.