high five L2Hfive X20 Live Start 2013-12-06 18:00 +2Gmt

imbo1360

+10 is max for armor and jewels? its better to make it +16 or at least 12 so you can get the max health from armor +12 and better make blessed enchant rate 60% 65% is too much for a mid rate

Advertisement Event!

EVENT PRIZES:
place: 100 Doante points.
place: 60 Donate points.
place: 20 Donate points.
All other participants will recieve 10 Event points, so there is no chance to lose!

HOW TO PARTICIPATE TO EVENT:
1. You must advertise our server whatever you whant in forums,social networks, even in public it depends on your imagination.
2. In Advertisment text must be our website: http://www.l2hfive.com/ and live server starting information (date and time).
3. After you make advertisments you have to post evidence (links to avdertisment, screenshot, photo or other, it depends how you advertise server)
in our special forum broad called Advertisement Event (Link: http://www.l2hfive.com/advertisement-event/ ).

You must create new topic in this broad with this form:

Subject: You nickname in game.
Link: Link to your evidence (forum,screenshoot,photo or whatever evidence link)
You can advertise as much as you want, more you advertise more chanses to win you have!

P.S if you posted your links and later you want to add more, make new post in your topic with new links.

GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE IN OUR EVENT!

Dunno if that's how it's supposed to be right now but I tried logging in and all I get is access denied after picking server :P Just fyi

And again, since I can't try it myself, how long are the buffs? Retail? 2h?

Edited by Wind

I love how u can post bumps but not answer simple questions TT 

i wanted to write it today too that he keep ignoring u xD i dont think it will be a good server at all :)